Death Metal >> Bree brees
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
Do you like Bree Brees in death metal tracks
Hell yeah man, it’s the test of a tr00 death metal singer
Yeah its ight
meh...
Not really into them usually
Oh god no, they are the worst... kill them all I say!
They sound like Cicadas
What's Bree breeing?

Monday 07 November 2011 - 02:28:47
"Bree bree's" are terrible. Enough said.

Monday 07 November 2011 - 09:27:54

citation :
ryan5 dit : How about some normal growls. That Brodequin song was . . . arggh average in my opinion.

Well, I came to appreciate Pig squeals because in my opinion, they're now a part of Death Metal. I guess people's main issue with those is that a shitload of bad "mallcore" bands are using them but it doesn't mean that you can't ignore the influence of bands like Devourment, old Pathology, etc. I think it's essential to differentiate "Deathcore" from "Death Metal". But I know that most people don't want to.

Monday 07 November 2011 - 13:48:39

citation :
GandhiEgo says :

citation :
ryan5 dit : How about some normal growls. That Brodequin song was . . . arggh average in my opinion.

Well, I came to appreciate Pig squeals because in my opinion, they're now a part of Death Metal. I guess people's main issue with those is that a shitload of bad "mallcore" bands are using them but it doesn't mean that you can't ignore the influence of bands like Devourment, old Pathology, etc. I think it's essential to differentiate "Deathcore" from "Death Metal". But I know that most people don't want to.

I've mentioned it before, and I'll mention it again... the lines between Deathcore and Death Metal are being burred.

(anticipated Reaction)

Monday 14 November 2011 - 06:01:25
I think it's annoying and mostly destroys what would otherwise be a good song. There could be exceptions of course, but generally I don't prefer that kind of vocals.

Friday 18 November 2011 - 00:28:38
There is one inhale I like, and that's that Hellish 21 second one on Benedictine Convulsions by Cryptopsy.

Sunday 20 November 2011 - 20:57:55

citation :
SevereAbomination says : There is one inhale I like, and that's that Hellish 21 second one on Benedictine Convulsions by Cryptopsy.

Amen to that!

Sunday 27 November 2011 - 23:03:10

citation :
SevereAbomination says : There is one inhale I like, and that's that Hellish 21 second one on Benedictine Convulsions by Cryptopsy.

yeah... thats not a bree bree.

THIS IS A BREE BREE

Wednesday 30 November 2011 - 02:11:37
She's hot, but the vocals were shit 0

And I know, I didn't say it was a bree thing, I said it's the only inhale I like.

Thursday 05 January 2012 - 16:36:15
What about Benighted? They use alot of Pig squeals.

Thursday 05 January 2012 - 16:44:15

citation :
SBDMfan dit : What about Benighted? They use alot of Pig squeals.

And your point is?