Black Metal >> Best Black Metal album you ever listened?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 04 February 2012 - 19:23:01

citation :
emofreak33 says : Well in the more traditional Black Metal area..I can narrow it Down to Panzerfaust by Darkthrone, All Shall Fall by Immortal, Temples of Torment by Ravencult, and Lawless Darkness by Watain.

In the Ambient Black genre I would say Toward the Depths by Woods Of Desolation and To Violate the Oblivious by Xasthur would be the best (both AMAZINGG albums, look them up if you haven't heard them!!!)

In Black Death...I'll have to say Blood Magik Necromance by Belphegor

In Progressive Black, I would say Immortal Black Art by Ceremonial Castings and Reptilian by Keep Of Kalessin

In Symphonic Black, it would have to be Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia by Dimmu Borgir

I strongly disagree about Xasthur...

But I'm glad you appreciate Ceremonial Castings! Have you tried early Dimmu (Stormblast / For All Tid)?

The new Belphegor was good (I've written a review on it) but if you compare it to e.g. Necrophobic, earlier Belphegor, Azarath or Svart Crown....

Monday 25 June 2012 - 04:16:43
Immortal, At the Heart of Winter is my favorite Black Metal album ever....

Friday 06 July 2012 - 14:52:15
I think Deathspell Omega Summoning and Epheles are Beyond awesome!!!

Saturday 28 July 2012 - 15:41:20
Blackdoor Miracle by Ragnarok for sure!

"HELL PREPARES A Red CARPET FOR ME"

Saturday 01 December 2012 - 15:25:12
Maybe... Ond Spiritism - Djafvulens Skalder by Armagedda

Wednesday 12 March 2014 - 20:14:04
Forest Of Impaled - Rise and conquer

Wednesday 12 March 2014 - 20:15:51
well, it may not be the best but it is really good

Thursday 08 May 2014 - 01:33:42

Immortal - At The Heart of Winter
Dissection - Storm of The Light's Bane
Taake - Hordalands Doedskvad
Dawn - Slaughtersun
Cobalt - Eater of Birds

Friday 16 January 2015 - 11:43:16

some people say that black Metal is rather monotonous but stil I like this subgenre and my favourite black Metal Ever is "Under the Sighn of Hell" by Gorgoroth. pure Evil as it is

Saturday 17 January 2015 - 11:14:49

citation :
Wildspikeus says :
some people say that black Metal is rather monotonous but stil I like this subgenre and my favourite black Metal

I guess black Metal can become extremely monotonous at times. I remember when I first heard Marduk, thinking they were boring as all hell. For example,

But then I heard some of their other stuff.