Discussions about Music >> Bands that sounds like Testament
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 14 January 2010 - 15:06:10
I really like the new sound of Testament. It's heavier than any other Thrash Metal band i've heard. So i wondered if anyone know any bands that sound like them?

Thursday 14 January 2010 - 23:10:42
hmm.. well, Testament seems to kinda have their own unique "sound" to them. but alotta the people in Testament have been in alot of other bands, some of the heavier bands include Dragonlord (Symphonic Black band with James Murphy on guitar) Forbidden (old school Thrash Metal) and Konkhra (Death/Thrash metal)

Saturday 16 January 2010 - 14:21:12

citation :
Demogorefest says : hmm.. well, Testament seems to kinda have their own unique "sound" to them. but alotta the people in Testament have been in alot of other bands, some of the heavier bands include Dragonlord (Symphonic Black band with James Murphy on guitar) Forbidden (old school Thrash Metal) and Konkhra (Death/Thrash metal)

Well... both sound Nothing like Testament, in my opinion, even if they have Testament or ex-Testament members. I'm afraid that the sound of this band is really unique.

Saturday 16 January 2010 - 17:32:23
I found this band called Dublin Death Patrol. they sound a lot like testament.

Saturday 16 January 2010 - 18:15:25

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : I found this band called Dublin Death Patrol. they sound a lot like testament.

yeah, i think Chuck Billy does vocals for that band, they're pretty good.

Wednesday 19 January 2011 - 03:43:05
not quite the same, but it is as close as I can find.  It is kinda poor banger's Testament.

Wednesday 19 January 2011 - 03:53:13

citation :
Demogorefest says :

citation :
dawn_of_metal says : I found this band called Dublin Death Patrol. they sound a lot like testament.

yeah, i think Chuck Billy does vocals for that band, they're pretty good.
stone Cold sweat sound pretty good.

Wednesday 16 March 2011 - 01:03:53
Ok here it is. Susperia is the band Unlimited is the disc.  People who don't know this CD will think it is Testament.

Sunday 21 April 2019 - 00:49:59
James_Franklin says : Ok here it is. Susperia is the band Unlimited is the disc.  People who don't know this CD will think it is Testament.

I strongly disagree, I think that it sounds more like Sacred Reich.  Although the textures aren't exactly similar to that band.  The textures are way different than Testament.  I think that Testament sounds like a high speed version of Ratt.

Unlimited is one of my favorite albums and I have listened to it for years and I listened to it a couple of days ago.  I also listen to Testament all the time on my thrash MP3 players, that I usually keep in the shuffle mode.  So I always listen to a lot of thrash artists everyday.  Old and new.

Sunday 05 May 2019 - 01:24:02

Allright well I think that Legen Beltza has a style that sounds similar to Testament.