Musicians >> Bandhappy
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 06 January 2012 - 14:40:05
I don't know if many people on these forums play instruments or have heard of this site, but one of my freinds introduced me to an online instrument tutoring site called Bandbappy. You can learn; guitar, drumming, acoustic... also how to play different genres from ambient to death metal. Also the tutors aren't exactly washed up rockstars either. There are tutors from bands such as; Six Feet Under, Veil Of Maya, The Contortionist, Hatebreed, Aborted, ect...

Sign up is free and you only pay what the tutor rates... which is up to the tutor

Not only that, but there's info on what gear each of these artists use, hobbies, experience, ect.

Check it out if you're interested

bandhappy.com/

Friday 06 January 2012 - 15:41:38
Probing is the way to go in order to learn an instrument, i never use those internet lessons

Saturday 07 January 2012 - 01:24:05

citation :
Panzerjager says : Probing is the way to go in order to learn an instrument, i never use those internet lessons

I guess things like band happy are just for the people who really, really wanna to learn guitar without picking up a book or anything.