Discussions about Music >> BANDS: how do you get the crowd moving?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 03 September 2011 - 22:36:46
I've been wondering and wondering a lot lately how to make my band look bigger than what it is.
Well I figured making our shows just that much better would be part of the biggest ones to make us look bigger.
So the question is how do you or how has the band you've seen gotten the crowd to move/be more involved?

Sunday 04 September 2011 - 07:26:30

Stage Dive!

Tea Baging the audience helps as well

Also doing weird stuff one stage helps a little

Sunday 04 September 2011 - 09:24:52
I live and play Death Metal in the bible belt, need something Core kids and christians can relate to
though this pertains to my own plight.

Sunday 04 September 2011 - 09:28:38

citation :
Sebastian_Wheeler says : I live and play Death Metal in the bible belt, need something Core kids and christians can relate to

Hmm, you can't really have a circle mosh or Hardcore dance to death metal. I'm not sure dude.

Christian is a hard one to to as well. Unless you're like For Today who put bass drop breakdowns in your music

Monday 05 September 2011 - 09:49:39

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
Sebastian_Wheeler says : I live and play Death Metal in the bible belt, need something Core kids and christians can relate to

Hmm, you can't really have a circle mosh or Hardcore dance to death metal. I'm not sure dude.

Christian is a hard one to to as well. Unless you're like For Today who put bass drop breakdowns in your music

How about doing something with bibles like Nergal did? Or try something Deicide-like

Monday 05 September 2011 - 11:36:33

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :

How about doing something with bibles like Nergal did? Or try something Deicide-like

Can't, bass player,singer, and drumemr are all christian.
and you too can circle mosh to Death Metal lol

Friday 09 September 2011 - 20:29:03
jumping alot, windmilling, getting in the front row's face, MOTHER FUCKING STROBE LIGHTS! strobe lights that are triggered off the Kick drum is a big crowd getter... imho... and also, let your crowd stage Dive, etc... yell at them.

or you can be like slipknot and have like 6 extra members that don't do jack shit and just Head band, and occasionally hit things with bats (not suggested method)
Friday 14 October 2016 - 16:03:47

When we play we like to get wild(of course when on stage we're drunk), sometimes tell jokes on stage, our vocalist likes to jump and likes to go wild on crowd.