Unsigned Bands >> We Wear The Crown
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 01 June 2014 - 05:55:17

Thanks look what you made me do I know I'm Nothing to you stupid fucking rich fags http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hjUxVzroQDI but I'm sure we're pay you and the world a pay back visit one day

Sunday 01 June 2014 - 16:40:40

Um. What.

Wednesday 04 June 2014 - 05:44:08

This is Totally Depressing and not to mention Emo, Why did you Burn your lyrics?

Wednesday 04 June 2014 - 16:08:24

citation :
reggiejp says :
This is Totally Depressing and not to mention Emo, Why did you Burn your lyrics?

Considering he filmed it on YouTube and shoved it in our faces, I'd say he did it for attention. :

Wednesday 04 June 2014 - 17:41:50

I just a guy trying to start a Deathcore band if you seen my videos you would've known I been trying to get promoted in One Without and needing for a vocalist but got reject on another forum.

Wednesday 04 June 2014 - 21:36:49

Well, you can't assume we've watched your other videos. If you want to be in a band, why advertise for it online where people are likely to live Far away from you? Why not put up an ad at a place where Metal music is played that's close to you? Why not try to go places where you're likely to find musicians?

Wednesday 04 June 2014 - 23:32:36

citation :
MyNameIsDannyFcckinFattom says :
I just a guy trying to start a Deathcore band if you seen my videos you would've known I been trying to get promoted in One Without and needing for a vocalist but got reject on another forum.

InfinityZero is right dude you can't just whine on the internet and expect to get what you want. Life is alot more complicated then such things. You want this badly then you're going to have to work towards it bro. We haven't seen your other videos, and quite frankly this is the first time I've seen you in general. Make new lyrics and come off it friend

Tuesday 10 June 2014 - 19:53:10

Yeah ur right, I dont sort of have the money to travel anyways I did kickass with a lyrics song here at this forum http://www.musicbanter.com/rock-metal/77236-these-lyrics-legit-3.html tell me what u think.

Tuesday 10 June 2014 - 20:02:35

I actually gonna need your opinion if I'm gonna keep pushing forward I really want to be known out there when I get my gear plus a band I did this over an hour and a half working on the screams growls timing and rhythm with an instrumental sound I liked on YouTube sort of reminds me of Chelsea Grin in his early days  Die Burn rise Are time is here to rise
From the slighted prophecy Are time is here to rise
From the slighted God
Where were you to tell me, if if my life meant any fucking thing Anything
Anything
Anything
Anything As you lay here for Eternity
Wait feed your deceived x4 Your, you're deceived
Your, you're deceived
Your, you're deceived
Your, you're deceived Hungry as a Dog wait to seek Revenge
Hungry as a Dog wait to seek Revenge
Hungry as a Dog wait to seek revenge Wait for the deceived one
Wait for the deceived one
Wait for the deceived one
Wait for the deceived one Solo part: Hahahahaha Die Die Die
*Spits
(Deathcore instrumental Misanthropic Legacy)  You
Tube I dont think the lyrics sound cool enough but it rhymes, just so ya know I'm not trying to get promoted here I just would love to have your opinion and what I should work on to be something great out there in the music generation of Deathcore thanks

Wednesday 11 June 2014 - 02:28:52

Meh, they're really standard stereotypical lyrics in my opinion. The repetition of lines throughout show a sort of lack in range. Though to be fair, most of the bands I listen to write really corny lyrics anyway. It isn't so much about the lyrics if the music's good enough or your Voice is hard to understand (as with growling/screaming). Though if you do want good lyrics, I suggest to research some themes that speak to you so you have something to work from that's unique to you, as opposed to "God is lame" cliché stuff. Also, look up poetry or the lyrics to good songwriters. For your interests I'd suggest looking up lyrics on the first couple of Cryptopsy albums--songs like Benedictine Convulsions or Phobophile have excellent lyrics. Acid Bath is another band with really awesome lyrics. And keep in mind that it doesn't all have to rhyme.