Hell >> What was first Life or Death? (bit of philosophy).
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 13 April 2008 - 20:33:08
u mean absense of life is 1st,right?deathis the interruption of life0

Monday 14 April 2008 - 15:06:16
no , we were dead then we resurrected  to life

Monday 14 April 2008 - 20:16:20

citation :
Vinrock666 say : Hey, Angels - sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  I like the question.  So, here's my opinion:

If you Will allow me to use the Bible for a reference, according to Genesis "In the beginning, there was (nothingness)"  Then GOD "created" Adam, then Eve.  Cain and Abel were the first to be born and then, of course, Abel was the first to die.  I do not Accept the story of Creation as truth; however, I Will agree to that order.  Death is also defined as The End of life.  If you Accept that as truth, then it's impossible to say that life comes from death - if it were so, then it couldn't be called death because it would not signify the end.  This is, of course, just my opinion.  I hope all is well with you...-v.

Nice to have you with us0  I'll answer later inshallah!!

Tuesday 15 April 2008 - 14:39:15

citation :
Vinrock666 say : Hey, Angels - sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  I like the question.  So, here's my opinion:

If you Will allow me to use the Bible for a reference, according to Genesis "In the beginning, there was (nothingness) "  Then GOD "created" Adam, then Eve.  Cain and Abel were the first to be born and then, of course, Abel was the first to die.  I do not Accept the story of Creation as truth; however, I Will agree to that order.  Death is also defined as The End of life.  If you Accept that as truth, then it's impossible to say that life comes from death - if it were so, then it couldn't be called death because it would not signify the end.  This is, of course, just my opinion.  I hope all is well with you...-v.

You said there was NOTHINGNESS = NONEXISTENCE = DEATH.
Why don't you say that; Adam then Eve were the first to be GIVEN LIFE (since we're dealing with LIFE & DEATH), and that; Cain & Abel were next...

Tuesday 15 April 2008 - 15:53:18

citation :
angels dit :
You said there was NOTHINGNESS = NONEXISTENCE = DEATH.

this is a personal point of view to which I cannot concur, absence of life does not mean death in any way

Tuesday 15 April 2008 - 16:36:57

citation :
vastAire say :
this is a personal point of view to which I cannot concur, absence of life does not mean death in any way

what does it mean to you?0

Tuesday 15 April 2008 - 16:37:54
it means let's call a cat... a cat...

Tuesday 15 April 2008 - 16:40:57

citation :
vastAire say : it means let's call a cat... a cat...

Huh? 0

Tuesday 15 April 2008 - 16:49:44
I've read about  fallacies, and i found out that there are formal & informal ones.
Tell me what kind of fallacy, am I making here?
Absence of form of argument? 0

Friday 18 April 2008 - 20:25:15
life don't exist my angels, i know.. it's so crazy to say that ! but i have some feeling that I have living somewhere in this world but it's not clearly!!!!!!!!
in 1900 !? i don't know but Why not. i was born in 1985
your question is so good, & you're crazy than me............ have you take some drugs !
sorry for my english i have some probleme in
i like you