Hell >> What was first Life or Death? (bit of philosophy).
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 15:04:33

citation :
rafflesia say : life wasn't 1st.it exsists forever in "dao"which is both everything&nothing.but it contains The End as well so life & death are had in hand like twins

Hey girl, you got brains0 0 *possitive*
This made me think this way:
The "mix" between life & death, in the context of being twins!!!!!!!!! Suggest that they can be from the same source... Even they both appear to contradict each others...0

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 16:31:46

citation :
asphyxia_forever say : 
Hmm, has anyone else gotton a headache from all that lodgic? 0

Yes0 Me too sweetie.................. me too!!!0

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 19:18:08
this question wont gives an answer coz you'll keep going in circles like what was in the early days  before GOD creates us ???
but i'll answer in my point of view ,ffffff i Forgot what to say lol .......as you all know death is a consequence for an end of someone's life , death can't accomplished its Deeds (let me say) without life (existence) , (Angel ITS A HARD QUESTION)
okay okay  life is first

Thursday 10 April 2008 - 19:32:25

citation :
angels say :

citation :
rafflesia say : life wasn't 1st.it exsists forever in "dao"which is both everything&nothing.but it contains The End as well so life & death are had in hand like twins

Hey girl, you got brains0 0 *possitive*
This made me think this way:
The "mix" between life & death, in the context of being twins!!!!!!!!! Suggest that they can be from the same source... Even they both appear to contradict each others...0

Thursday 10 April 2008 - 19:35:13
thanx to u friend!0 i've got kinda brain...0
as for yr question...i mean,without death there was no new life&without life there was surely no death0

Thursday 10 April 2008 - 20:28:03

citation :
bloody6strings say : this question wont gives an answer coz you'll keep going in circles like what was in the early days  before GOD creates us ???
but i'll answer in my point of view ,ffffff i Forgot what to say lol .......as you all know death is a consequence for an end of someone's life , death can't accomplished its Deeds (let me say) without life (existence) , (Angel ITS A HARD QUESTION)
okay okay  life is first

It didn't want to get out of your head0
Poor Nader0

Thursday 10 April 2008 - 20:30:57

citation :
rafflesia say : thanx to u friend!0 i've got kinda brain...0
as for yr question...i mean,without death there was no new life&without life there was surely no death0

Some how calculated and organizd. Isn't it 0

Friday 11 April 2008 - 12:13:14
 u got it!0

Saturday 12 April 2008 - 17:17:18
Hey, Angels - sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.  I like the question.  So, here's my opinion:

If you Will allow me to use the Bible for a reference, according to Genesis "In the beginning, there was (nothingness)"  Then GOD "created" Adam, then Eve.  Cain and Abel were the first to be born and then, of course, Abel was the first to die.  I do not Accept the story of Creation as truth; however, I Will agree to that order.  Death is also defined as The End of life.  If you Accept that as truth, then it's impossible to say that life comes from death - if it were so, then it couldn't be called death because it would not signify the end.  This is, of course, just my opinion.  I hope all is well with you...-v.

Sunday 13 April 2008 - 08:32:16
hey guys , i discover that im totaly wrong about my answer well i found my answer ,but i'll explain it later , its death ,death is first