Avant-garde/Experimental Metal >> Weird or what?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 10 February 2011 - 11:18:46
which bands are the weirdest or weird muicaly or even phsyically?

Thursday 10 February 2011 - 14:03:35
Possibly every Noise artist. The strangest bands and artists are mostly not metal.
Musically I could name, Unexpect, Portal, the first album of System Of A Down, The Residents, Fantomas, Death In June, The Gerogerigegege, Swans, Dirty granny Tales etc.
Physically: Like said, possibly every Noise artist, the Residents, Death In June, Nurse With Wounds, The Gerogerigegege, Sopor Aeternus, Kraftwerk etc.

Thursday 10 February 2011 - 16:45:15
The guys of Lifelover are ... Odd

Tuesday 22 March 2011 - 11:29:22

citation :
Panzerjager says : The guys of Lifelover are ... Odd

Ok wtf am I looking at 0

seriously though, they look weird as 0

Ok now for this

I'm sure you have heard of Gwar 0

Tuesday 22 March 2011 - 17:24:50
Gwar = ridiculous shit

Sunday 01 May 2011 - 07:51:29
may I present the most Fucked Up song I have ever heard that is still metal 0

Sunday 01 May 2011 - 08:15:27

citation :
miniradman says : may I present the most Fucked Up song I have ever heard that is still metal 0

What the fuck did I just listen to?

Wednesday 04 May 2011 - 05:56:21
Gotta agree with Lifelover. Those guys are genuinely Fucked Up, in a really good way. Their music is so welcoming and inviting, but it's only a trick as they suck you into their void of despair...

Also, Cirith Ungol is an incredibly strange band. Not quite like anything else I've heard. Type O Negative is the same, they've got this incredibly odd brand of Gothic Metal that nobody has even TRIED to replicate since. Nobody.

that ILIKEMENOW band was terrible. Oh my, juxtaposing fast with slow, soft with Aggressive, nobody's ever thought of THAT before! Everything was just so damn obvious, every note written for the sole puporse of saying "LOOK AT ME I'M DIFFERENT". Horrible. Nothing below the surface.

Wednesday 04 May 2011 - 17:42:37
Anyone knows the band Naked City? They sound so....well, it's hard to explain.

Better hear it yourself

Wednesday 04 May 2011 - 17:46:15
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?!?! 0

I don't think I'll be able to stop laughing anytime soon 0