About Spirit of Metal >> Translations
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 01 May 2010 - 06:26:21

citation :

citation :

What profiles are you mentioning? The only things that are still in French are a part of the guidelines and some senteces here and there that we might have forgotten. Tell me what you mean exactly.

Sorry if I messed up the quote, but look up Cyril777 for example.  He is on my friends list, and I don't know what his profile says.  Or take m4xime for example he is another friend, but this time it is in something else.

Monday 03 May 2010 - 09:35:07
I could try to transalte to italian if you are interested. Let me know how to preceed

byez

Sunday 09 May 2010 - 15:42:25

citation :
Tyrish says : I could try to transalte to italian if you are interested. Let me know how to preceed

byez

Thank you for the offering! Let me ask if we have an Italian member working on it already, otherwise we'll accept.

Wednesday 13 October 2010 - 00:01:54
Well, I can tranlate anything that is already existent in English or German to Dutch, but my time is quite limited.

Tuesday 16 November 2010 - 17:38:27

citation :
Tyrish says : I could try to transalte to italian if you are interested. Let me know how to preceed

I noticed, with regret, the lack of an italian translation so... my offer is still valid 

Tuesday 16 November 2010 - 18:10:26
You can send your request to Kivan, the webmaster.

Wednesday 17 November 2010 - 15:48:37
I noticed there are alot of Arabic speaking users on SOM, I can help you guys with it if you want.. Just a thought .

Wednesday 24 November 2010 - 20:34:53
I can always help with Dutch translations

Friday 17 June 2011 - 11:47:36
There are mistakes in English in the "news" part of the site. For example one cannot say "So and so GET subscribed to SOM" it should read simply "So and so subscribed." When one logs out, the message reads "are you shure you want to log out" the word sure takes no "h." I haven't looked over the entire site in English for mistakes but I'd be happy to if it would be useful...

Friday 17 June 2011 - 14:01:40

citation :
StephDS says : There are mistakes in English in the "news" part of the site. For example one cannot say "So and so GET subscribed to SOM" it should read simply "So and so subscribed." When one logs out, the message reads "are you shure you want to log out" the word sure takes no "h." I haven't looked over the entire site in English for mistakes but I'd be happy to if it would be useful...

I've picked the "shure" thing earlier and have already told admin 0