Hell >> Misanthropy
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
If you had the chance to Wipe Humanity off the face of the earth, would you do it?
Yes
No

Tuesday 18 January 2011 - 17:25:05

citation :
Enigmatick says :
Also, I had no idea this thread was that old. Just goes to show you there's a lot of dead threads on here, which backs up my suggestion to clean up the forum even more.

I am cleaning enough as it is already .
From the moment a topis used to have activity , and interesting conversations had been made , there is no reason to delete it , even if its currently innactive .

Tuesday 18 January 2011 - 21:55:25
That's not quite my complaint, just look at the thread I made in the "Working Area" forum. I probably shouldn't have brought it up here because, as you exemplified, my comment could have been misunderstood.

Wednesday 19 January 2011 - 02:19:09

citation :
Enigmatick says : That's more of a cynical perspective than a Misanthropic one though. See, what I've been trying to get at is that most alleged "misanthropes" are actually just normal people with a cynical outlook. Real misanthropes are Far, Far more Extreme in their human hating ways, and you don't hear much about them, because, well, they don't like interacting with humans. On this one forum I browse, I had a chat with a guy who hadn't had any human interaction for a year (the participation in internet discussion ended his "streak") He had somehow worked it out that he could get food and other shit delivered to his house with no interaction, set up a deal with some delivery company. Now THAT'S what I call misanthropic.

Damn. That's more of what I'd call a shut-in or a hermit than a Misanthrope, I s'pose the two are often connected but I don't see why I'd have to isolate myself from all society just because I Hate it. I Hate alotta things, but I don't avoid em constantly

Saturday 05 March 2011 - 23:56:31
I'm not really a Misanthrope in the sense I Hate humans in general, I Hate humans who conform to society and destruct the natural reality that their brain perceives by replacing it with the doctrines of society.

I'm much more of a Nihilist than I am a Misanthrope.

Sunday 13 March 2011 - 00:47:44

citation :
Fortvivlan says : I'm not really a Misanthrope in the sense I Hate humans in general, I Hate humans who conform to society and destruct the natural reality that their brain perceives by replacing it with the doctrines of society.

I'm much more of a Nihilist than I am a Misanthrope.

Oh, please. Everybody conforms to society. Even you do.

Thursday 03 November 2011 - 21:59:38
In the same way cancers grow in our bodies, slowly getting bigger until it takes your life, humans are the same to the Earth, as our population grows, the Earth will get worse. Humans are disease and a Cancer that shouldn't exist. Of course, being one and having relationships with others of this cancerous species, there are about 6 people I would not kill. The rest can FOAD.

Friday 04 November 2011 - 21:10:53
^ that is what I've been saying for years... To add on to that, I know alotta people around here that are starting to have kids lately, and these future offspring are by no Means in good hands. Only the dumbest, pieces of shit have kids anymore. Sometimes on purpose even. A friend of mine (who is currently in jail for probation Violation for 1 ONE beer can) is gonna have a kid in like 6 months, he is by Far one of the slowest people I've ever met, he's still a great friend and all, but I wouldnt Trust him to hold a bag of turds for me. Let alone a fucking child..
Usually, the few intelligent people on this Earth never procreate. While the stupid trailer trash, and hood rats multiply by the thousands. Breeding more and more scum that will grow up to Leech, take and fuck anything that moves. This Earth is Beyond fucked as long as we live un-checked like this. But having somethin like birth control laws "goes against god" so until some kind of global Catastrophe occurs, there's just gonna be more Hell for the few of us who actually have a cognitive brain to deal with.
Being the dominant species on a planet has given us a massive step up from all other life forms on Earth, however, that doesn't mean that we can rape this world for eternity. Sooner or later, all of us will pay for our negligence of our home.

Sunday 06 November 2011 - 21:38:23
Demogorefest knows what's up.