Death Metal >> Melodic Death Metal
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 27 August 2008 - 08:22:03
Yea for me its
Children Of Bodom
The Black Dahlia Murder
Wintersun
Amon Amarth

Wednesday 03 September 2008 - 02:37:36
If you like death melodic metal listen HYBAN DRACO it is a group influenced by Dissection and it's very good. Here you have a link for listen some songs of the band:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=240250332

enjoyed!

Wednesday 03 September 2008 - 12:53:52

Monday 10 November 2008 - 14:31:30

Monday 10 November 2008 - 17:32:40
Nah, not my music. Some bands have some listenable songs, but most of melodic Death Metal is pretty much bullshit.
Children Of Bodom had some nice songs back in the days, but now it's complete crap. The new songs sound like the same :S

Tuesday 11 November 2008 - 03:37:16
  1. I Fucking Hate Children Of Bodom as well, after Hatebreed it all went all fucking downhill then, But iam in a bit of All kinds of Death Metal, just its just melodeath that is my fav, Necrophagist, Nile, Ted Maul, and Opeth have to ben some other of my favs too 

Wednesday 12 November 2008 - 10:49:07
ehh i used to be a fan of melodeath, don't get me wrong In Flames and DT are the bands that got me into alot of the heavier stuff (back when not many people heard of them). I guess i just outgrew it :P 

Wednesday 12 November 2008 - 10:54:56
Well I Use to Like Black Metal more then anything else and i just been recently been getting into More the Melodeath Genre, But yeah In Flames are my fav band still so, that and Graveworm so, 

Wednesday 12 November 2008 - 11:13:12

citation :
Lan_Of_Sa say : Well I Use to Like Black Metal more then anything else and i just been recently been getting into More the Melodeath Genre, But yeah In Flames are my fav band still so, that and Graveworm so, 

yea In Flames lost their edge and i never liked Graveworm, mostly did cof style cover songs from what i remember lol

Friday 14 November 2008 - 18:22:34
because of the gothic style in addition they did in their music? i found them by far better then Cof so