Hell >> Kill the person above you...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 21 July 2010 - 12:13:13

citation :
1Archon1 says :

citation :
hack says :  Goofy walks up to you, with a small paper bag covering his right hand.  He then shakes off the bag to reveal a spray can of ether based engine starting fluid.  He quickly sprays part of the can into your face.  You fall Down, so unconsciousness, that you forget to breathe, and then die.  Then Goofy brushes away his footprints,  throws away his shoes, the bag, and the can of starter fluid, into a dumpster on the other side of town.  He never tells anyone about this, because he knows that they would eventually rat on him, within the next 10 years.0 I've seen a lot of forensic TV shows. 

But where are the bubbles  0  .

You also Forgot to give the next word 0

Friday 23 July 2010 - 12:27:19
Ok, since I don't want this lovely thread to be held up 0 , here's a new rule:

Whoever forgets to post a word, we'll take the first noun from the first review on the main page of SOM.

So, somebody Kill hack with:

Las Vegas

Friday 23 July 2010 - 16:49:49
hack wins a trip to Las Vegas, and like anybody else he goes gambling in a casion, where he loses all his money, so he borrows 12.000 dollars from an unknown guy he finds, so he can continue to gamble, but he loses that money too.
It comes out that that unknown guy is a mafia boss, so he wants his money back, hack Promises that he will give him the money in two days. After those two days, the mafia guy asks for his money, but hack couldn't get it, so his bodyguards shoot him, wrap him in a carpet and throw him in The Ocean, where he gets dismembered by a Horde of sharks.

sunshine

Saturday 24 July 2010 - 12:00:23
Psycho metal's friends drag him to visit the greatest zoo in his country , but for Psycho , meh , whatever isnt metal is just boring 0  . So he puts his mp3 on and starts walking around , headbanging at the same time . But the sunshine is hitting him directly to the face , so he doesnt notice that the bear cage is open and walks right into it ! A bear decides it had enough of just rotting meat and grabs him , slashing him around . In a couple of seconds , he is just mutilated meat . The irony is he was currently listening to " Iwrestledabearonce " 0 0  .

Gosh , i dont like the personal turn this topic got 0

Rubber Duck

Sunday 25 July 2010 - 13:57:11
Don't take it personally, this is just a thread to use your [kinda sick] imagination . It wouldn't be fun [in a sadistic way] if forum people get offended.

You desperatly needed money, since you were indebted to the local mafia so after you sold your house, in order to get a loan from a bank to pay off the last dozen hundred euros you have to get a job. You look in the newspaper and see an opening to work at rubber factory that produces anything from car tires to toys...
You get hired to handle loading and unloading of boxes when, one day, while carrying some heavy boxes you slip on a rubber duck and fall over a tower of other boxes and crates, which all drop on your Head killing you instantly....

leather jacket

Wednesday 08 September 2010 - 11:34:54
You work in a factory, and you get stucked to a mechanic Chainsaw from your jacket. It draws you and slices your hand, and then rest of your body.

Tony Iommi (couldn´t resist) :D

Thursday 09 September 2010 - 00:49:27
A dark moonless night. You and your mate are taking a leasurely stroll. You partner see's you fly backward Head over heals into a tree and your Head is now a pink mist. Way off in the distance your mate hears a muffeled gunshot. What calibur?

Thursday 09 September 2010 - 10:03:41
Okay, since the above post didn't contain Tony in it, i'll continue.
Metalserpent is in Britain for holiday, and while walking in the street he sees Tony Iommi, who is for some reason really pissed. Serpent is a big Sabbath fan and so he bothers him for an autograph. Iommi  gets even more pissed, so he punches Serpent in the face, so he falls on the ground, Iommi picks a knife which is lying randomly on the street and stabs Metalserpent to death.
(I know i should've picked the first noun from the first review on the main page, but i couldn't resist either)

McDonald's

Thursday 09 September 2010 - 10:54:37
It was a nice day for a hamburger in McDonald's.
when Psycho was eating his lovely hamburger suddenly an earthquake with the epicenter in McDonald's strikes w/o any warning.
All turned to Ruins and the Destiny of Psycho and all of McDonald's staff was to get crushed by the Ruins of McDonald's

paper cut

Friday 10 September 2010 - 00:35:02

citation :
psycho_metal says : Okay, since the above post didn't contain Tony in it, i'll continue.
Metalserpent is in Britain for holiday, and while walking in the street he sees Tony Iommi, who is for some reason really pissed. Serpent is a big Sabbath fan and so he bothers him for an autograph. Iommi  gets even more pissed, so he punches Serpent in the face, so he falls on the ground, Iommi picks a knife which is lying randomly on the street and stabs Metalserpent to death.
(I know i should've picked the first noun from the first review on the main page, but i couldn't resist either)

McDonald's
]
Sorry