Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 02 December 2013 - 04:22:31

citation :
Silence_Nyrst says :

citation :
hack says : I paid five Dollars to view a real live naked woman.

That is fucking sad.

That is fucking hilarious

Tuesday 03 December 2013 - 03:17:56
That was just a fucking joke. They've got a business in my town, where biker chicks pose nude in a booth behind a glass window for five bucks.

So now how about a humorous TV commercial.

Friday 06 December 2013 - 01:37:05

Wednesday 29 January 2014 - 04:44:21
Ha ha ha! It was a little disturbing at first, because I wasn't sure if it was a MAN dressed like that. I don't know who Miley Cirrus is.

So I've made up a few simple jokes.

1. Is somebody smoking a cheap cigar, or did someone just gas?

2. He phoned in a phony traffic Accident report to a radio station, so that he could be famous.

3. They're building a 2 Million dollar bridge for squirrels, so that they can safely Cross a highway.

Thursday 13 March 2014 - 05:32:20
That's a beautiful dog! You ought to have a taxidermist make a puppet out of it, after he's dead.

Friday 04 April 2014 - 04:09:08

1. Satan Smith lives in a trailer that's parked in the front yard of his house. Because his house is filled from the Floor to the ceiling with useless junk. It's cruel to throw away empty bottles and boxes, because they have feelings too.

2. Apparently the latest craze in America, is to Carve graffiti onto public toilet seats.

3. Word search puzzles make people very smart. The masters skillfully identify the words by a sequence of letters.

Thursday 17 April 2014 - 06:02:39

Today is payday! So I'm gonna buy five more dogs for my huge Animal collection.

Tuesday 29 July 2014 - 17:05:00

??? ???????, ????? ?? ?????????, ? ??? ????? ????
???? ?? ????????? ?? ?????????????? ? ????

Saturday 20 June 2015 - 04:31:47

Two dogs were fighting over a bag of Excrement, that someone had thrown into their yard.

Tuesday 13 October 2015 - 21:16:13

Check Hipster Black Metal on YouTube, especially videos on Liturgy, Myrkur etc.