Thrash Metal >> Favorite Crossover Thrash bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 25 October 2010 - 17:01:23
I like SSS

Wednesday 27 October 2010 - 11:05:44

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
JosefDecker says : I pretty much went like Heavy Metal and Punk Rock made Thrash. Then Thrash and Hardcore, made crossover.

What about bands that are Thrash/Metalcore which is very common. Examples of this would be Trivium and Bullet For My Valentine.0 0 0 0

I don't think, they sound very thrashy

Anyway, SOD, MOD, and Municipal Waste are some pretty good bands

Well maby not Bullet For My Valentine but definately Trivium. That's what I think anyways. Mainly because they have done numerous thrash covers. Bullet did Welcome Home (Sanatarium) and Trivium did Master Of Puppets. Buy everyone knew that already.0

Wednesday 27 October 2010 - 13:35:51

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
JosefDecker says : I pretty much went like Heavy Metal and Punk Rock made Thrash. Then Thrash and Hardcore, made crossover.

What about bands that are Thrash/Metalcore which is very common. Examples of this would be Trivium and Bullet For My Valentine.0 0 0 0

Well maby not Bullet For My Valentine but definately Trivium. That's what I think anyways. Mainly because they have done numerous thrash covers. Bullet did Welcome Home (Sanatarium) and Trivium did Master Of Puppets. Buy everyone knew that already.0

Well, yeah Trivium have some Thrash elements, but BFMV? nah, i just Hate them

Wednesday 27 October 2010 - 13:37:54

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :
psycho_metal says :

citation :
miniradman says :

citation :

Well, yeah Trivium have some Thrash elements, but BFMV? nah, i just Hate them

WOW Hate is a strong word. Wat don't like about them?

Wednesday 27 October 2010 - 13:52:11
You're right, Hate is a strong word. I once liked them, but as time passed, i lost my interest.
I don't like them mainly, because, they are so popular around here, and every "metalhead" is bashing me for not liking them. And they sound a bit to soft.

Thursday 28 October 2010 - 12:40:51

citation :
psycho_metal says : You're right, Hate is a strong word. I once liked them, but as time passed, i lost my interest.
I don't like them mainly, because, they are so popular around here, and every "metalhead" is bashing me for not liking them. And they sound a bit to soft.

I have to agree. I have already grown out of Bullet For My Valentine. It's just that it gets boring and almost everyone in my school has heard of this band even non-metalheads. Now whats going on here?

Also I can get soft at times but there are a couple of songs that can be more agressive such as Waking The Demon and Ashes Of The Innocent.0

But still I agree with you about them getting old0

Tuesday 02 November 2010 - 12:19:48
Nucelar Assault is clealry Crossover for some albums, in fact they were one of the very First, that being said I like MOD, DRI, SOD, Cro-Mags, Cryptic Slaughter, Gama Bomb, Municipal Waste, Uncle Slam, Wasted Youth, Suicidal Tendencies, Wehrmacht, The Exploited, Crumbsuckers, Dirge, Ludichrist, Carnivore, Dirge, Agnostic Front, and Excel.

Monday 26 December 2011 - 06:37:32
Who can tell me what this site is Cross? Crossover sounds like Two genres mixed together, but almost every genre there is.

Monday 26 December 2011 - 12:14:17

citation :
yingxuy says : Who can tell me what this site is Cross? Crossover sounds like Two genres mixed together, but almost every genre there is.

In simple terms... Thrash Metal which is more Hardcore than thrash

thanks for showing everyone one of my more embarrassing threads... now I won't look cool in front of all the other cool forum kids

Wednesday 25 January 2012 - 22:34:05
I'm not sure if these guys would be classified as thrash, groove, Metalcore or what haha, but SoM says they are crossover.  So I'm sticking to that I guess   Ektomorf is sick, really great stuff.  If you love anything Roots-era Sepultura or anything Soulfly, you will probably love them.