Iron Maiden (UK-1) >> Tout sur le nouvel album à venir!!!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Ce topic est verrouillé
Vendredi 24 Mars 2006 - 19:55:50
Bonsoir à toutes et à tous, fans de Maiden!

Ce topic de discussion est destiné EXCLUSIVEMENT aux nouvelles autour du nouvel album, actuellement en enregistrement à Londres (Angleterre).

Pour la première new de ce topic, voici le dernier studio-report rédigé par Kevin Shirley, le producteur, himself sur la semaine qui vient de s'écouler :

"After our first week of knuckling down and beginning to cut basic tracks, we had a very interesting second week. We've cut 10 long songs for the new album, as well as four songs for B sides, which show quite an interesting side to the band. Don't worry, there's nothing like the 'interesting-or-maybe-not' B sides which were all that were left over for the Dance of Death singles. These are great cover versions with a terrific and humourous spirit!

"Anyhoo, the spirit in the band is as high as I've ever seen. Wing Commander Biggles (as I call Bruce [Dickinson]) is running around like a chicken with its head cut off, singing every take live, like it was his last — 'Arry, or Steve [Harris] is sounding better than I've ever heard since I began producing the band, galloping along very strongly — and the material is definitely the 'groovingest' in a decade. The songs are very progressive, with catchy choruses and I have to confess to being VERY optimistic about the material."

Vous l'aurez deviné, Iron Maiden aurait composé des titres plus "progressifs" que par le passé...Peut-être nous sortiront-ils un album aussi bon que 'Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son', voire meilleur? Possible, selon les dires de Kevin "Caveman" Shirley.

Suite dans quelques jours.

Mardi 11 Avril 2006 - 16:07:44
Un nouveau report de Kevin Shirley est disponible ici :

http://www.maidennorway.com/content/view/92/9/

Avec en prime une petite surprise en fin de page.

Lundi 19 Juin 2006 - 13:53:26
L'annonce du prochain album avec la Track List
http://www.ironmaiden.com/frameset.php?section=1&subsection=1&article_id=1307

A MATTER OF LIFE AND DEATH

1. Different Worlds (Smith/Harris) 4.17
2. These Colours Don't Run (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 6.52
3. Brighter Than a Thousand Suns (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 8.44
4. The Pilgrim (Gers/Harris) 5.07
5. The Longest Day (Smith/Harris/Dickinson) 7.48
6. Out Of the Shadows (Dickinson/Harris) 5.36
7. The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg (Murray/Harris) 7.21
8. For The Greater Good of God (Harris) 9.24