Amélioration de Spirit of Metal >> Saturday july 30 spirit-of-metal.net site motif
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Lundi 01 Août 2016 - 18:49:04

Hi All

I'v been here since the beggining of spirit-of-metal.net and must say that the site was always gr8, as I'm here very day
Recently, that is, Saturday july 30 spirit-of-metal.net has hade motifications which f*cks up page presentation on my cell.
1st all link are white weather visited or not.there's now NO WAY at knowing,at a grance if a particular group/album has been
visited or not.this really SUCKS
2nd 'search' input_box at the top right, right under 'forums' has been receptly follow by a drop_down_box which contains
All, Group, Album and Label. On a desktop screen its alright.but on cell phone,it leave very little space to type in group
names.
3rd when entering a group/album in 'search' input_box at the top right this now brings us to group page list,even if there's only
one group found,whereas before Saturday site update it automaticly braught us to the group page without passing thru the group list.
I don't know if it is the same for you,but I think those changes rweally SUCKS and if you're not happy with that,just spread the word
for the site be revert as before those stupid changes.

happy METAL ))

Vendredi 05 Août 2016 - 06:21:33
Hey, I understand your point, but if you use the website one your cell, why not the mobile version?

http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/m