Equilibrium (GER) >> Equilibrium (GER) : Nouveau Chanteur
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Samedi 06 Mars 2010 - 13:32:21
Le groupe a présenté son nouveau chanteur dans une vidéo ainsi qu'un communiqué sur son Myspace. Robse rejoint ainsi le groupe avant le lancement d'une tournée le 12 mars et le départ ses dernières semaines de Helge Stang et Manuel Di Camillo.

Communiqué Myspace :

citation :
German Pagan metal masters Equilibrium just announced the addition of Robse as their new singer. Robse will be the permanent replacement for Helge Stang who left the band recently.

Commented mainman Rene Berthiaume: “We know Robse for quite some time now so for us it was a just a logical decision having him as the new singer of Equilibrium.
The recordings are on and with his stunning Voice we got shitloads of
new possibilities for the new album up our sleeves! The Mood in the
band is fantastic and we can’t wait to enter the stage with Robse!”

Added Robse: “I am really proud and thankful for being a part of the Equilibrium family now! Two years ago, Rene
asked me if I wanted to handle the vocals on one of his projects. So
the foundation was already there. Now being the singer of his main band
is just amazing! The boys and the girl welcomed me so warmly and I am
SO looking forward to the things to come!”

Vidéo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa9dQyucVuA

Dimanche 07 Mars 2010 - 07:08:36
le nouveau chanteur a l'air plutot bien :D Hate de l'entendre! reste plus qu'a trouver un drummer!

Jeudi 22 Avril 2010 - 01:04:36
J'aimais bien l'ancien mais celui la n'a pas l'air mauvais. Il a une tete de bon chanteur je trouve xD et il a l'air cool. Enfin bon, on vas bien voir ce que ca donne, je suis très impatient.