Hell >> Your Most Awful Confession
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 10 September 2010 - 00:24:52

citation :
1Archon1 says :

citation :
rafflesia says : i cant find picture thread!

You are a horrible idiot

i know,but i 'd appreciate giving me the link more than this statement0 0

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 19:40:58
Okay so I'm just a little bit messed up in the inside... I thought it would be a lot cheaper to feed my snakes either baby kittens or baby bunnies 0 ... But I haven't yet lol 0 ... and one time me and my friend went under this overpass and threw rocks at a bunch of baby birds nests. And we pointed and laughed as they came tumbling to the ground... Heartless I know. And the mama birds almost killed us lol. And another thing I wanna do is Burn a mormon church down!!.... then happily spit in the ashes! 0

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 21:00:32

citation :
ChelseaGrin says : Okay so I'm just a little bit messed up in the inside... I thought it would be a lot cheaper to feed my snakes either baby kittens or baby bunnies 0 ... But I haven't yet lol 0 ... and one time me and my friend went under this overpass and threw rocks at a bunch of baby birds nests. And we pointed and laughed as they came tumbling to the ground... Heartless I know. And the mama birds almost killed us lol. And another thing I wanna do is Burn a mormon church down!!.... then happily spit in the ashes! 0

baby kittens and baby bunnies are my favorites
if you throw them I`ll throw YOU!

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 21:17:22
Haha I will probably end up being a crazy snake horder and I'll get eaten one day lol. And yeah kittens and bunnies are cute... until they grow up lol.

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 21:20:58

citation :
ChelseaGrin says : Haha I will probably end up being a crazy snake horder and I'll get eaten one day lol. And yeah kittens and bunnies are cute... until they grow up lol.

i still like em

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 21:28:46
Bad intentions toward any animals brings bad karma... 0

I think humans are rather worthless [even though I am one and have an ego], since all they do is destroy everything. Just some parasites of the planet.

Wednesday 10 November 2010 - 21:37:44
YAY! Imma parasite 0 ... haha no I totally agree.. It's just that... Frozen rats and mice don't come free lol

Sunday 04 September 2011 - 05:16:47
my most awful confession... idk... i'm just weird... killed a puppy once... snapped it legs and listened to it yelp for mama...
Sunday 04 September 2011 - 05:49:56

citation :
blackhawk308 says : my most awful confession... idk... i'm just weird... killed a puppy once... snapped it legs and listened to it yelp for mama...

Brutal.

I don't have any deep dark secrets. Feels good.

Sunday 04 September 2011 - 21:36:58
yeah... it was Brutal as you say... but it came back and bit me in the ass...

i was talkin to a girl i really liked right, and a "friend" of mine walked up and said. hey, tell her about the puppy... i said no. she asked, he told her... and now it will never happen. i really liked her too. oh well