Thrash Metal >> Your Big 4 of New Thrash
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 08 December 2011 - 22:03:53

citation :
SevereAbomination says : I already have 3 Skeletonwitch albums, I was just wondering cause I don't think we have those shops over here.

Damn... Really? They're all over the place in the U.S. I wasn't sure if you were serious or jokin... It's essentially a hang out for "scene" kids, though the few times I've been dragged in there it seems like alotta the gays and "bisexuals" like to go there. Their cd collection was basically just 1 Sad little rack of screamo, Deathcore, and occasionally a few decent metal bands. Oh, and the stores are also Loaded with all kinds of scene paraphernalia (I.e. Invader zim shit and that lame Nightmare before Christmas movie)

Friday 09 December 2011 - 08:15:41
Ugh, that sounds fucking awful! 0

Saturday 10 December 2011 - 06:48:58

citation :
SevereAbomination says : Demogorefest is winning so Far, but loses points for adding Evile and Municipal Waste*. Refractorhead doesn't count because he clearly didn't read the title of the thread properly. The rest of you suck. All those bands are so incredibly boring and generic , all they do is copy everything that was done in the 80's Minus the feel. This whole "New Wave of Thrash" is a load of shit. Where's the originality? Why don't these bands have their own sound? All there doing is cashing in on a resurgence in popularity of the genre. The can all fuck off.

/rant

That said, there are a few good bands Drowning amongst this sea of boring shithrash made by false assclowns. My big 4 would be:
Skeletonwitch (Yes, I think they're thrashy enough to be here. Awesome band.)
Warbringer
Mutant
Vektor

With a special mention to Vindicator (UK) for being awesome as well.

* Funnily enough, I actually like this band. Nothing new, but they're fun. I don't think they're good enough to be put here though, too generic to be deserving.

sucks for me.

Tuesday 31 January 2012 - 21:00:02
My favorites are

(not in order)

Grief Of War
DeadxheaD
Final Breath
Ruins-C66

Thursday 02 February 2012 - 02:58:20
My new thrash Big 4:
Living Sacrifice
Toxic Holocaust
Once Dead
Skeletonwitch

Tuesday 12 June 2012 - 00:22:36
1.Warbringer
2.Municipal Waste
3.Evile
4.Havok

Im not quite sure about Havok, i just think they're good, but they had only released Two albums, i just can't find another band to put instead

Tuesday 12 June 2012 - 01:27:23
(in no particular order)

Municipal Waste
Hexen
Toxic Holocaust
Skeletonwitch

Saturday 28 July 2012 - 10:43:25
Exile's new album (Suspended Society... Mutilated Variety) will be released on July the 30th! Support us by buying our album! Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT_inIyORZk