Discussions about Music >> What Makes a Metalhead/Rocker?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 21:14:41
that was retarded

Thursday 10 April 2008 - 01:08:45

citation :
cist say : It's when your are a guy and you have long hair and you were band t-shirts, that makes yo ua metalhead 0

Ohhhhhh, your reall funny lololol.!
0 Copy + paste, such a great thing.
Thursday 10 April 2008 - 19:28:30

citation :
asphyxia_forever say :

citation :
rafflesia say : i suppose,the main thing is that metal sattisfies some people's longing for Real beauty.we don't want just to eat,bujt to taste.not to love,but to be obsessed.not to listen,but to hear...or that was about no one but me?0

Thats about the weirdest answer I've read on this site but, Well done.

why weirdest?0

Friday 11 April 2008 - 01:02:49

citation :
rafflesia say :

citation :
asphyxia_forever say :

citation :
rafflesia say : i suppose,the main thing is that metal sattisfies some people's longing for Real beauty.we don't want just to eat,bujt to taste.not to love,but to be obsessed.not to listen,but to hear...or that was about no one but me?0

Thats about the weirdest answer I've read on this site but, Well done.

Why weirdest?0

It's just confusing weird... I have a small mind.
Friday 11 April 2008 - 12:11:00
oh...u dont mean that!0

Friday 11 April 2008 - 21:13:18
lets not go off topic now

Wednesday 16 April 2008 - 19:59:32
The external stuff means nothing, if you love the music and love or want the lifestyle then your a metal head...however, it's bad to generalise, I guess anyone can be a metalhead in their own way or form as long as they love the music!

Wednesday 16 April 2008 - 21:10:18

citation :
CrimsonBloodyRoots say : The external stuff means nothing, if you love the music and love or want the lifestyle then your a metal head...however, it's bad to generalise, I guess anyone can be a metalhead in their own way or form as long as they love the music!

well said

Friday 16 January 2009 - 18:56:48
Integrity,
 I'm 44 and I feel that at least here in the states there are far more posers than true metalheads.
Its funny my 14 yo son is talking to friends at school about music and while he likes some of the more popular bands they are aware of if he mentions Saxon, Tad Morose, or Fates Warning they automatically assume the bands must suck because they have never heard of them.
 When I was younger it was the complete opposite and you wanted to check out new bands and if you didn't like them you usually knew someone who might and you would turn them on to it.

Friday 16 January 2009 - 21:34:38
Well you have a cool kid if he listens to metal and is my age0

I dont know what makes a metalhead,i just like the music and the lifestyle i am hoping to have when im older seems to be fun,and its a metal lifestyle im talking about