Discussions about Music >> We make headphones for heavy metal!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 12 January 2022 - 17:42:07

Hey all!

We noticed there was a huge hole in the audio world for headphones that were geared towards or specifically for Heavy Metal so we decided to change that.

We recruited Axel Grell who was Sennheiser's lead engineer for over 25 years. Please look him up. The man is a genius when it comes to headphones.

I just wanted to invite you to check us out. We have some new technology that we are implementing into these and we are super proud of what we have made. These are going to blow you away.

HEAVYS | Headphones Engineered For Heavy Metal, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heavys/heavys-headphones-engineered-for-heavy-metal?ref=android_project_share

Monday 27 June 2022 - 14:32:17

I take it you could only order online? I'd like to take a look at them. I bought myself the HiFiMAN Sundara headphones. I wanted to get myself a DT1990, but they are much more expensive, some stores sell them for £499.99.

The fact that the Sundara can be compared to more expensive headphones gives me an idea of how amazing the Sundara can be.

Nevertheless, we all understand that music is an experience that cannot be experienced through headphones alone. You can feel the vibe of a live performance through headphones, but there's no substitute for being there in person. Music isn't just sounds and lyrics; it's the energy and atmosphere it creates. No matter how good headphones are, they can't replicate the visceral experience of being at a concert. It's true that headphones can help you feel the music when you're at home, but they won't have the same effect when you're in the moment.