Vanilla Rex >> Vanilla Rex : Andi Wagener left the band!!!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 23 December 2005 - 12:42:45
The german power heavy progressive metal band's vocalist, Andi Wagener, has left the band because of some "familiar issues and a lack of time for the band and the music made it impossible for him to do his job" and tour with the band. This is a very sad new as many people considered him as THE voice of Vanilla Rex. Nevertheless, Klaus Schwenzner and his band are looking for a new singer, male or female, at least 23 years old, who is "feeling able to take the part of ANDI", who can speak english and who can write and compose, in order to the recording of their next album. If you are interested in this singer replacement, you can mail to [email protected] . The band is also looking for roadies and technicians for their upcoming tour, and who would live in Koblenz or near this city.

Saturday 07 January 2006 - 22:07:47
Basically we're auditing for a new singer now. We have some candidates to test so it will take some time to find the right one out of the row.
I only can tell now that it's not clear if it will be a male or female singer, we are auditing both.
Yes...and a compatriot of you is also on the list. Maybe we will gain a frenchman on the mic, who knows!?

Monday 30 January 2006 - 19:13:20
Hi Klaus!

How are you?

A french guy on the microphone? Cool, that would be great!!

So, what are the news? Did you find a new frontman?

Tuesday 31 January 2006 - 00:50:55
Hi Jan,I'm fine, hope you're too!?
We are not already finished with the auditions. We so far have 3 persons who will not fit.
We keep on testing. Meanwhile we wrote a new song without a singer and we have two more to come. But auditions are going on next week. We'll see...

Greets and Cheers!
Klaus

Wednesday 26 April 2006 - 23:41:29
Some update for you guys!
We wrote 2 new songs without a singer. I tried to sing but I suck for leads. I had to train for month to sing a single song right. Now we are rehearsing with a female singer I former played with ( .
We'll see... we will put the 2 songs as instrumental versions on our page for download as soon as we recorded them for publicity.

Time will tell...
Cya! and greetz!
Klaus

Thursday 15 June 2006 - 01:50:04
Finally we have one new song as a rehearsal on our homepage. Scroll down the "Links" page for finding the download button!
Direct link for download (9MB):
http://www.vanillarex.de/webart/mp3/08062006_prototype.mp3

The new singress isn't really bad!
We will provide more stuff as fast as we can.
Special greets to Jan, Kivan and all the other Progheads around France!