Musicians >> Seeking vocalist n soloist for melodic metal band.
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 27 January 2016 - 07:35:51

currently the band consists of Two people. i, Tony, write the songs, play guitar, program drums and mix/master. James plays bass and helps with everything.

http://ultramartyr.newgrounds.com/

here's our main page. Medley an Bhais and Nymphetamine are covers, Ambrosia and Lunar are original works. we've been releasing a song about once every month.

we are not a professional band, and do not intend to make a great deal of money, if any, from our music. we take it seriously, but it's a hobby.

what we really need to complete the sound of the band is A) a vocalist, and B) a lead guitarist, mainly someone that can shred.

for the vocalist, we'd prefer someone with clean vocals, either male or female. someone with a deep and resounding voice.

for the guitarist. the way i write is mostly neo-classically inspired, with lots of harmonization and fluidity, and i'd like to find someone that can match that.

if you'd like to get in touch, please email me at [email protected]. if you PM me here, it may take a while for me to respond. i'm open to questions and discussion.