General Discussions / Chit-Chat >> Searching for an album
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 06 April 2013 - 02:29:01
Hi everyone,

I'm searching for an album and i hope, you can help me. It's a challenging question. For people who know a lot of metalstuff.
:

My description of the album:
When i remember correctly, it is an instrumental Hardrock- or Metalalbum. A lot of electric guitar. The tonality of the cover is predominantly reddish and a little bit dirty. With warm colours. On the cover you see a motorcycle-racer. Probably a motocross-racer. He drives to the right direction. I think that the motorcycle-racer also had warm colours like Red, orange and yellow.

greetings,
metal of honour

Tuesday 26 December 2017 - 08:27:30

Generally, if you put the track name into a shopping site, like amazon.com, you can find the album name. Also, there's wikipedia.com -- looking up a band usually includes their discography, which will tell you which album a track is on. http://quickhelpassignment.blogspot.com

Friday 13 July 2018 - 15:25:28

As you are looking for that instrumental Hardrock album, i would like to suggest that, you can search at Second Spin, You can also find offers on music albums and CDs.