Language Learning >> Russian
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 11 March 2009 - 19:39:06
This is how I taught myself russian, Im still not that familiar with it, but this is what I've read so far. So here we go:

Well I thought Id go and copy everything that I found but... thatd take to long, and I am Lazy right now. Sift through and read this. This is basically pretty much the site that helped me out.

http://masterrussian.com/aa120999a.shtml 0

Thursday 12 March 2009 - 04:14:20
I will post up some pronounciations of russian words for you guys who are interested in a little bit of it. As I am still learning it myself.

Получать удовольствие!

Tip: A, E, K, M, O and T in russian alphabet sound the same as the english alphabet and also written the same way.

Sunday 15 March 2009 - 09:18:07
MenstrualBubbles,
ñïàñèáî çà ÷óòêîå îòíîøåíèå ê ðóññêîìó ÿçûêó! 0

Saturday 25 April 2009 - 23:02:31
Hi MenstrualBubbles,

I'm from Barcelona and have some Russian customers, so would like to learn a little bit more, how to say Hello or Best Regards.
I can say you some spanish words if you want.

Saturday 25 April 2009 - 23:08:54
Sorry I havent posted, I havent kept up with this due to some shit that happened recently here in Iraq. I will try to help you Out with words to say soon.
Saturday 25 April 2009 - 23:20:11
Hi, I'm sorry to hear about this. Is it personal or has happened anything in the country? I've not seen the News some days ago :-).
I'm new here and didn't know where are you from. Please, don't worry at all!!
Take care

Wednesday 29 April 2009 - 12:41:43

citation :
Montseurope says : Hi MenstrualBubbles,

I'm from Barcelona and have some Russian customers, so would like to learn a little bit more, how to say Hello or Best Regards.

i could give u some expressions0

Wednesday 29 April 2009 - 17:57:13

citation :
Montseurope says : Hi MenstrualBubbles,

I'll try to help you. I'm fron Ukraine, russian language is very popular in our country (Soviet Union and so on0 )

Hello - Privetstvuyu (originaly Приветствую)
Best Regards - S nailuchimy pojelanyami (originaly С наилучшими пожеланиями)

If you need some more words - fell free to ask, I'll be glad to help you.

Wednesday 06 May 2009 - 12:56:53

citation :
Ark_Stone says : 

Hello - Privetstvuyu (originaly Приветствую) 

its better to say "Zdravstvuyte"(здравствуйте)0

Monday 25 May 2009 - 18:12:00
It's better to say privet [privet]-привет if you are talking to friends or to close people