Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 15 May 2009 - 03:48:31
Hello! Welcome to the Symphonic / Gothic / Doom Metal forum.

Well, there are really no big rules. You see, I'm not (and I don't want to be) a dictator...  So, apart from the "respect other users" stuff you already know, all I ask from you is to post things on the right threads and please, don't get Out of topic too much (yeah, specially you, tea-server ) Also, try to avoid discussions about other genres besides the ones written above. I know you all probably like other kinds of metal (as for me, I'm a big fan of Death Metal, Black Metal and Thrash, among others) but notice that there are foruns for each style. It's a matter of organization!

I hope you enjoy the forum! Feel free to add posts and topics!

The admin,
Earine

Friday 15 May 2009 - 03:53:09
Who is that tea-server? 0  0

Friday 15 May 2009 - 04:06:51
Curiously, it's someone from Greece that has a nickname and an Avatar just like yours.

Friday 15 May 2009 - 04:13:14
I am gonna Kill that guy for messing up your forums  0 0  

0  No reason for that smilie  0 0 0  . I just wanted to use it 0

Friday 15 May 2009 - 04:35:06
Don't do that, I love that guy. The forums wouldn't be the same without him.

Friday 15 May 2009 - 07:44:25

citation :
Earine says : Curiously, it's someone from Greece that has a nickname and an Avatar just like yours.

0 0 0  eventhough Archon really makes lot of OT's he's the only one on english forums that other member gets so very NOISY especially when he's around! 0 0