Language Learning >> Romanian
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 06 December 2010 - 11:09:30
I wrote you e-mail but you did not respond

Monday 06 December 2010 - 11:32:45
I didn't receive anything 0

Tuesday 04 January 2011 - 15:10:54
Hey Metallians! m/
I grew up in Transsylvania ^v^ (Romania) as well. I live since 1980 in Germany! If somebody needs help into languages like Transsylvanian Saxon, Letzeburgish, Romanian, English  or German I´m pleases to help you!

Best regards!
R´n´Ricco-5th-horseman ^v^

In bloody Metal we trust!

Wednesday 03 October 2012 - 10:19:17
Hi friends!
I'm Aussie and work as an ESOL English teacher / interpreter / translator in the EU right now. I started to get into Romanian Ever Since I Saw Nadia Comanenci in the Olympic Games many moons ago!! I realize that Romanian has a big lATIN influence, right?? I'd like to know what the word "nosferatu" means....thanks and ROCK ON

Thursday 04 October 2012 - 10:26:41

citation :
rockadelic says : Hi friends!
I'm Aussie and work as an ESOL English teacher / interpreter / translator in the EU right now. I started to get into Romanian Ever Since I Saw Nadia Comanenci in the Olympic Games many moons ago!! I realize that Romanian has a big lATIN influence, right?? I'd like to know what the word "nosferatu" means....thanks and ROCK ON

Nosferatu Means absolutely Nothing in Romanian, nor in latin... Bram Stroker should have been grammar nazi'd for not using some correct words like 'necuratu' (=the Unclean), 'nesuferitu' = 'the insufferable/repugnant' or 'nefartatu' = the devil/unbrotherly/without human feelings.

So, yes, he invented the word and made it sound romanian with 'ne-' prefix and '-tu' suffix

Friday 25 January 2013 - 16:05:35

citation :
Raina says :

citation :
rockadelic says : Hi friends!

Nosferatu Means absolutely Nothing in Romanian, nor in latin... Bram Stroker should have been grammar nazi'd for not using some correct words like 'necuratu' (=the Unclean), 'nesuferitu' = 'the insufferable/repugnant' or 'nefartatu' = the devil/unbrotherly/without human feelings.

So, yes, he invented the word and made it sound romanian with 'ne-' prefix and '-tu' suffix

Wow, so that's why no Romanian was Ever able to let me in on the 'meaning' of it......thanx