Death Metal >> Recommendations for. . .
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 20 July 2011 - 02:52:28
some groovy Death Metal that is still Brutal and unchained. Such as: Vital Remains, Azarath, old Cannibal Corpse, Aborted, Bloodbath. Not technical Brutal Death Metal like Suffocation or Nile, just some Brutal and groovy Death Metal with good vocals.
[/YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]
something like this^^^

Wednesday 20 July 2011 - 04:57:46
Links didn't work sadly. Here are a few groovy Death Metal bands that I know of. The second one sounds like swing music mixed with Death Metal

Wednesday 20 July 2011 - 08:40:02
You definitely need some Grave. The first two records are extremely good Death Metal when it comes to the more groovy side of things. Like so:

Wednesday 20 July 2011 - 17:57:21
yeah I already have Grave, awesome swedish death metal.

Wednesday 20 July 2011 - 20:21:11
Sexcrement, Scrotum (NL), Bluuurgh..., Necrophagia, Entombed's Wolverine Blues, Afflicted, Furbowl's debut, Pungent Fucking Stench...

Though I must add that there's no band groovier than Sexcrement. Or maybe in yet another style, Devourment, Cinerary, Animals Killing People, etc. But the vocals may turn you off.

Wednesday 20 July 2011 - 20:24:48

citation :
GandhiEgo says : Sexcrement

This is really, really groovy.

Also, Jungle Rot.

Thursday 21 July 2011 - 00:57:26
if you're looking for groovy Death Metal, check out Putrid Pile.. Food for the Maggots is probly the best example of their sound. Can't wait to see them and the aforementioned Jungle Rot in less than a week

Tuesday 09 August 2011 - 20:46:21