Discussions about Music >> Really need help, finding a band name.
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 16 June 2021 - 16:31:23

Here is the part of a track which I have:

Does anyone knows which band is performing it, or have any ideas about it? Like who could it be?

Here is the information which I have: this was recorded before end of summer of the year 2000. From some local radio show. "Local" means somewhere in ex-USSR. I'm not sure that it'll help, cosidering that there was lots of rare things.

Genre can be Crust Punk, or Death Metal. But it's just a guess. Only based on the fact that in the same show, there was playing Crust/Grindcore/Metal Hardcore . And after that song, they've played Carnage - Infestation Of Evil, Aggressor - Blooshed. And some other Death Metal. So I kinda guess that this track can be some Death Metal one. But it sounds too Crust/Hardcore? But meanwhile, considering that there's a soft solo, it's really hard to tell.

Another detail, it was digitized to mp3 from half-dead Casset Player, so original can be a bit faster, or a bit slower.

Who will guess it, can consider himself/herself some kind of metal god. XD Cuz no one can't find it (including me) for around 19 years.

And I'll be really gratefull, if anyone would be able to find the name.

P.S. Excuse me for my bad English, it's summer so my mind is just not working. %)

Monday 28 June 2021 - 11:49:10

I would be happy, but that's the whole information I have about this track.

I can only add that I know a lots of metal bands, including that I was digging lots of bands, tying to find this track. But I could miss something popular, and I don't think that I know as much bands, as really active members here.