Vanilla Rex >> OWNED!!!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 24 August 2005 - 13:15:06
Hi!
I searched the internet these days checking out what's up with the band in all the foreign countries and what did I see???? You guys subscribed VANILLA REX to your website and opened a forum without telling us anything! .gif' border='0'>
So let me be the first subscriber to this forum and also let me thank the editors of this `zine and the person added us into here! You guys rock!

Soon being back for more.....

Cya!

Wednesday 24 August 2005 - 18:55:09
Hello KlausVR!

First of all, let me to welcome you, from all the team, on this webzine! You are the 1st foreign guy who comes on here. I hope that this forum will please you!

Then, I don't really know Vanilla Rex, but I will fix this mistake and put a biography of this band on this forum.

Be welcome!

Thursday 25 August 2005 - 10:39:51
I would like to thank you for these words, Klaus. I'm the man who added your band on our webzine. I'm, nevertheless, sorry for having not to sent you an email to tell you that I've added your band on Spirit Of Metal.
All my best wishes.

MetalAngel.

Friday 26 August 2005 - 11:53:40
Hi Metal Angel,

Thank you again a lot for your work! Undergroundbands need people like you to become known in foreign countries and maybe sell the one or another CD there!
I think I got something interesting for you!

Check this link out:

[URL=http://www.rockhard.de/home.php3?rubrik=59&inc=ugbdetail.inc&bandid=39300]Rock Hard Germany[/URL]

On this (german) site you are able to exclusively download the opening track of our forthcoming album (scrolling all the way down to "mp3"). Also you can vote for us there after registering (1:best/6:worst). There're also a lot more songs from undergroundbands of all styles of metal you can download and vote for.
Keep the good work going!
Cheers!

Wednesday 31 August 2005 - 11:07:17
Hallo Klaus!

Wie geht's?

Ich danke dir für die Song! Das ist ein schönes und starkes Lied, inspiriert, original, progressiv und epik. Das ist ein schönes Arbeit! Bravo!

Ich also wollte dir für das Kompliment zu danken. Wir sind schmeichelnd...

Vielen dank!!!

Bis bald!

Tchüss.

Thursday 01 September 2005 - 00:08:22
WOW!
Je désirerais je pourrais parler francais bien comme tu parle allemand.
But I can\\\'t! I just got some lessons at school long time ago and I\\\'m much better in English, sry!
Great, that you did enjoy the song! Wait for the album! There will be some more of them!
If you do some reviews of CDs here at Spirit Of Metal I will be able to send you a copy for reviewing.

Cya!

Monday 05 September 2005 - 16:48:42
Hello Klaus!

Thank you for the compliments. Well, I don't speak as well german as you believe. I have still many things to learn.
Concerning your proposal, please contact me on [email protected], in order to talk about it.

Cheers!

Tuesday 06 September 2005 - 17:24:42
Ok..I will as soon as possible.

Cya!

Sunday 25 September 2005 - 17:20:28
KlausVR say : Ok..I will as soon as possible.

Cya!

Hallo Klaus! Wie geht's?

I have two questions : did you have some tourdates booked in France? And what about the promo cd? Do you have a mail where I can send you my adress and names to get it?
Thanks a lot!

Cheers!

Monday 26 September 2005 - 11:00:41
Bonjour Metal Angel, mon ami!

J\'ai bien! Merci!
To answer your questions:
No, we have no tourdates booked in France so far. We have no tourdates booked so far anyway because our album is ready to go right now and we are beginning to rehearse the liveset right this week. There are requests for a festival in vienna and the emergenza tour /single concerts over europe for next year so far. Maybe there will be a venue in France too, I don\'t know yet.
I will send out the promos as soon as the CD is back from duplication. This will last about 2 or 3 weeks from now.
Our email-adress you can find on our website clicking the \"contact\"-button. #
I will send you an email so you can send me back the contact adress and get yout promo--copy.

Cya these days!

GreetZ!