European Mythologies >> Norse Mythology in Amon Amarth's song
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 10 July 2011 - 17:07:55
That's ok. We meant the same thing, and that is important.

Monday 11 July 2011 - 20:47:53
The sacred Rainbow Bridge called Bifrost connects Midgard (the Realm of humankind) with Asgard (the Realm of the Gods). Also known as Asabru ("Bridge of Gods"), Bifrost was magically constructed from fire, water and air.
Of all the Gods only Thor, GOD of Thunder, never passes over the Bridge for fear it might be demolished by his heavy tread and Lightning bolts. The Watchman GOD Heimdall stands guard over Bifrost night and day. Armed with a trenchant Sword, he carries a trumpet called Giallar-horn, upon which he generally blows a soft note to announce the coming or going of the Gods. However, Heimdell is destined to sound a terrible trump at the Dawn of Ragnarok...the time The Frost Giants will unite with Surtur to destroy the world. During Ragnarok...the end of the cosmos...it is said that Bifrost, the Rainbow Bridge, will Collapse and Shatter Beneath the weight of the monsters.

Thursday 01 September 2011 - 04:12:31
Hi dude, I see that nobody follow's you ahahaha so can I choose one song? I dont read so much about mythology because I dont like History in general, but Is good to learn something not?

There's one song of AA that I love it (i love most of them but this is awesome).

An Ancient Sign Of Coming Storm- can you explain me a little about this song? Thank dude

Friday 13 April 2012 - 08:09:58

Hello all. wow its been awhile sorry for being gone for like 8 months. but this year i have been extremly busy and now i finally got time for gaming agian.. for the rest of the year atleast. its Vicodin. lol remember me minty? how you been? do i have to re apply and ect? let me know man thanks..  good to be back on the site. i missed you guys