General Discussions / Chit-Chat >> Non Metal Bands
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 11 March 2021 - 15:26:06

what bands do you all like that is not metal?? I like Bjork, Prince, The Doors, Depeche Mode for starters...

Thursday 11 March 2021 - 20:50:06

So much,

let's say The Police, Dead Can Dance, Tangerine Dream, Magma, some Jazz, The Lonely Bears (awesome), paczynski,levinson,jenny-clark (french jazz trio), Magma, etc...

Japanese stuff like Linked Horizon, Lisa, Garnidelia, Tokyo Ska Paradise orchestra, Scoobie Do.

Friday 12 March 2021 - 17:27:07

PINK FLOYD - TANGERINE DREAM - CLAN OF XYMOX - and ABOVE ALL  GOTAN PROJECT

Friday 16 April 2021 - 08:52:13

An interesting question with acoustic metal bands and a capella bands that are really great!

Non metal favorites start with Elton John, Grai, Billy Joel, Elvis, The Beatles, Kenny Rogers, Gene Pitney, Garth Brooks, Mike Maison, George Strait, Eden's Bridge (note: not Edenbridge), Genesis, Wynonna, Dolly Parton, Bryan Adams, Teddy Pendergrass, Whitney Houston, Alabama, 2002, The Chieftians, Terri Clark, Benedictine Monks of Santo Domingo de Silos, Folknery, Del Shannon, Jackson 5, Lynn Anderson, Belinda Carlisle, Barry Manilow, Clannad, Lionell Richie, Hank Jr., Dionne Warwick, Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons, Tommy James and the Shondells, Pirates for Sail, The Shirells... So many great artist this list can go on for miles!

Friday 16 April 2021 - 15:54:43

AWESOME!! lOVE MOST OF THE ARTISTS YOU LISTED...

Saturday 17 April 2021 - 07:29:31

At some point I started a list that I keep up of artists that I look to collect from. I also learned not to discard or sell anything even if I did not like it.

Ahhhhh!!!! Just finished putting a new chair together!!! My old one had a 30 degree lean forward and the left! Currently working on loading my cd library onto a new computer...  Give it a few months working day and night....

Thursday 03 June 2021 - 23:00:37

tHAT'S A GOOD IDEA, I ALWAYS KEEP ALL OF MY ALBUMS TOO EVEN IF I DON'T LIKE A PARTICULAR ONE I HAVE PURCHASED..mm, YOUR CHAIR SOUNDS VERY INTERESTING, WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT SOMETIME...i BET IT IS TAKING YOU FOREVER TO PUT ALL OF YOUR STUFF ON THE COMPUTER...tHAT WOULD RIVE ME CRAZY, i HAVE NO PATIENCE

Wednesday 08 September 2021 - 06:23:47

It takes a while to rip all the entire library into my computer... Running about 32k tracks. The chair helped that entire process. Right now I am looking for a good micro sd card for my phone. I have already bought 2 at 1T and 1 at 512G. My next try will be the SanDisk brand, I usualy have little to no problems from them. Once my llbrary is on a card I can access it anytime while driving. Anything including Majestica, Blackbriar, Xanthrocroid, Metallica, John Lennon, Pearl Jam, Visios of Atantis, Led Zeppelin, Torian, Rob Zombie, Wham, David Meece, Carman, Hank Jr, The Guess Who....

Wednesday 08 September 2021 - 06:45:59

Death grips. Alice In Chains, Nicklelback and the Misfits