Thrash Metal >> New Sepultura Sucks
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 23 February 2011 - 23:21:27
Yes, thats what i mean, i am a Thrash lunatic, and the last good Sepultura Album was
Roots, and the Best Of, all the Rest is Nothing, I Bought me Roorback, Man, I told you, that is not the Thrash Brazilian Style what i Like to Hear, R.I.P. Sepultura, or make a Fuckin good Thrash Album.

Friday 25 March 2011 - 04:44:09
Sepultura has been garbage since Roots.

I Hate saying that, because pretty much everything up to Arise was Absolute godlike Thrash Metal that did a huge amount in paving the way for death metal. Hell, I still like Arise quite a bit, even if I feel it's overall a little too restrained next to their previous two records. (even still, it has some absolutely amazing songs and overall the record is still great)

Friday 15 April 2011 - 04:27:58

citation :
Loudpipes says : Sepultura has been garbage since Roots.

I Hate saying that, because pretty much everything up to Arise was Absolute godlike Thrash Metal that did a huge amount in paving the way for death metal. Hell, I still like Arise quite a bit, even if I feel it's overall a little too restrained next to their previous two records. (even still, it has some absolutely amazing songs and overall the record is still great)

Are you me? Cause that's pretty much exactly what I think.

Wednesday 30 November 2011 - 17:35:25
I love new Sepultura, just as much as the old.  Derrick has a great Voice and an incredible amount of power.  Listen to their newest album Kairos.  I admit, I wasn't quite fond of Against or Nation, but they grew on me after a while.  I still find myself listening to them regularly.  I also enjoy Roorback, Dante XXI and A-Lex.  But I think Kairos is the best they have had in a while.

My dumb school wifi isn't working, so look up No One Will Stand on YouTube.  Really great song

Saturday 28 July 2012 - 10:45:13
Exile's new album (Suspended Society... Mutilated Variety) will be released on July the 30th! Support us by buying our album! Cheers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zT_inIyORZk