Hell >> Misanthropy
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Getting poll results. Please wait...
If you had the chance to Wipe Humanity off the face of the earth, would you do it?
Yes
No

Friday 18 September 2009 - 06:12:24
first off, I mean no Offense to Anyone reading this forum.
secondly: i am a Misanthrope, meaning in short, i Despise Mankind and don't Trust or like most Humans. i belive that Humans are more like a virus than mammals, we spread throughout the world like a Cancer, destroying the natural world, and creating a false universe.
I'm interested to hear your opinions on this topic, i'm open to criticism, and i'd like to see if anyone else has similar beliefs here.
again: i mean no personal Offense to anyone reading this, i'm just curious if anyone else is also Misanthropic

Friday 18 September 2009 - 14:05:52
yeah im allso misanthopic. but ill not Kill some humans... thayre called best friends. i dont Trust most humans too and i dont like em. i guess ur right. but ill spare some humans.

Friday 18 September 2009 - 16:22:32
That surely would be the easiest solution, wouldn't be?
Most humans like easy and effortless solutions and, pardon me, you two are being no exception.

Friday 18 September 2009 - 20:46:56
i'm not sayin i wanna Kill ALL humans, just most people. there's a few people i can Trust, and think are good people, but it's the other 99.9% of people i want gone

Sunday 20 September 2009 - 14:41:50
Oh please . Thats classic . I Hate Humanity too , and every person i have found and thought that was better than the rest of the crap ruined this image just a while later . And i mean , everyone . That doesnt mean i want to Kill them . We live in a fucked up world and believe me , most people dont know how much . To understand it , you must get so fucked up by life that you wont even Dare think about it . But look at the other side . If are all the same shit (and we are) the first thing before killing the rest of Humanity is to Kill ourselves . Or instead of thinking of how we will Kill the others , we can, for ONCE in our fucking lives do some good. And if we really try who knows what might change?  But you know what ? We prefer to Hide in that shell of "i am Evil and the others cant understand me" than actually try to change things .

Sunday 20 September 2009 - 15:13:51

citation :
1Archon1 says : If are all the same shit (and we are) the first thing before killing the rest of Humanity is to Kill ourselves . Or instead of thinking of how we will Kill the others , we can, for ONCE in our fucking lives do some good. And if we really try who knows what might change?  But you know what ? We prefer to Hide in that shell of "i am Evil and the others cant understand me" than actually try to change things .

Hurray!

Sunday 20 September 2009 - 19:25:42

citation :
1Archon1 says : We live in a fucked up world and believe me , most people dont know how much . To understand it , you must get so fucked up by life that you wont even Dare think about it . But look at the other side . If are all the same shit (and we are) the first thing before killing the rest of Humanity is to Kill ourselves . Or instead of thinking of how we will Kill the others , we can, for ONCE in our fucking lives do some good. And if we really try who knows what might change?  But you know what ? We prefer to Hide in that shell of "i am Evil and the others cant understand me" than actually try to change things .

Well said!

Sunday 20 September 2009 - 19:37:21
0  Well thank you both .

Friday 16 October 2009 - 23:04:13
dont u want to free the Earth for creatures who deserve life more than a single human being?too much people,difficulties with breathing that causes...and After All in our country they say there are too few children are yearly born...c'mon,is THIS a problem?why are we better than roaches or rats???we've flooded the planet

of course,its just a theory.my parents brought me up so that i cant even say a word of wrath,i'm a fucking 'lady'!

i'll tell u only one thing.there's too many of us&its  getting unbearable.

Tuesday 20 October 2009 - 12:56:52
Just to clarify this to myself; as a Misanthrope, do you Despise yourself as well?

So you'd just simply Kill some 5 billion people without even meeting them first?
Who would be the first one? Maybe the world would be better place already by wiping off the people of one continent/religion/etc? Which group first?
Most of the main religions have tried that as well as certain rulers. Have the world been any better with that loss of a human?

Yes, I agree that there starts to be bit too much people around. At some point there won't be any more fresh water for all of them or for food and definitely some Mass movements will be seen. Even wars about it. Still complete Extinction of the human sounds bit harsh to me