Death Metal >> Looking for some more death metal of this type. .
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 05 June 2011 - 05:02:13
Basically this
1. Death Metal with some Grindcore touch to it, not straight up deathgrind, but you can sort of hear some Grindcore in there.
2. Guttural vocals, like ridiculously guttural vocals. Not those really burpy Devourment, Disgorge-style vocals (which I like as well, but I have enough of those) but those really low indecipherable ones, like Chris Barnes or Lord Worm.
yeah that's basically it
Oh and hey wuts up you probably know that I'm new.

Sunday 05 June 2011 - 05:19:10
Try these guys out.

Asesino

Nyctophobic

Pyorrhoea

Melancholy Pessimism

Circle Of Dead Children (on the verge of burping, but sounds good)

Also, I guess this would work too.

Sunday 05 June 2011 - 17:31:20
If you want RIDICULOUSLY guttural vocals, then you gotta check out Cephalotripsy:

Also would you consider this grindcore?

Sunday 05 June 2011 - 20:48:58
@ DMP: Cephalotripsy sucks really hard because their music is just so messy and incomprehensable. It also doesn't fit with the request of the poster.

My advised bands:

- Carcass (why not?)
- Napalm Death
- Blackstar Rising (with ex-members of Carcass)
- Terrorizer (search these, they Kick serious ass and fit with your request!)
- Exhumed
- Repulsion
- Dying Fetus

Sunday 05 June 2011 - 22:32:40
I know. I only posted them because of the vocals.

Tuesday 07 June 2011 - 04:48:14
Criminal Element... definantly their newer stuff. they're a bit more Grind than alotta the aforementioned bands, but they're fuckin awesome. they have a song called "the Bitch set me up"0  essentially all their songs are about comitting crimes and killing snitches

Tuesday 07 June 2011 - 06:18:29
Cephalotripsy incomprehensible and messy? I don't like them either, but their music is pretty easy to follow as Far as music goes...it's just slams all day every day.

Saturday 11 June 2011 - 18:37:32
^ Agreed.
And I think he just meant the vocals are incomprehensible and messy... And I don't blame him. The lead singer sounds like he's having a belching fit.