Insomnium >> Live Experiences
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 13 November 2012 - 08:03:45
I just Saw Insomnium for the first time last night with Epica and Alestorm. There are few other melodic death performances that were as epic and memorable as Insomnium's. Unfortunately, they didnt play anything from their first Two albums, but they played plenty of tracks from my favorite record, Across the Dark. Have you seen the Finnish melodic death masters live? Share memories and experiences.

Friday 16 November 2012 - 01:14:12
At summer Slaughter, I Saw one of my all time favorite bands Job For a Cowboy. During one song (i Forgot which one, in think Imperium Wolves but not to sure) i was moshing around when all of a sudden i feel a large object hit me in my stomach! Little did i know that it was someone's leg and without thinking i reacted by simply throwing the object as hard as i could and full on threw this guy to the groud! I felt terrible so i got out of the mosh to quickly help him up and apologize. He said its all good and went back to head-banging! and that is my live experience!0 0 0