Discussions about Music >> List of best Country songs of 2020
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 27 October 2020 - 09:27:35

Hello! I am looking for a list of good Country songs, but I have not found a reasonable list, anyone who has a good list can give me a reference. I need a list you've heard and felt, I don't need a list available online,

Thank you for reading the article !!!

Tuesday 27 October 2020 - 15:01:19

Couldn't we just tell you some awesome country songs in general?? Country music today really stinks, old school country is a lot better...Just saying...8-// 

Sunday 01 August 2021 - 17:44:20
DavidLuiz91 says :
Hello! I am looking for a list of good Country songs, but I have not found a reasonable list, anyone who has a good list can give me a reference. I need a list you've heard and felt, I don't need a list available online,

Thank you for reading the article !!!Tag: Pobierz darmowe country dzwonki

YOU HAVE TO BEGIN WITH JIMMI RODGERS and his song YONDEL no9 T FOR TEXAS,  HANK WILLIAMS ,   JOHHNY CASH, JERRY LEE LEWIS, ELVIS PRESLEY, CARL PERKINS, YOU CAN NOT FORGET ESSENTIAL CHARLIE DANIELS,   POCO, ALBUMS OF BIRDS, GRAM PARSONS AND FLYING BURRITO BROTHERS, ROLLING STONES, LYNYRD SKYNYRD AND BOB DYLAN. BUFFALO SPRINGFIELD AND GRATEFUL DEAD ARE VERY INFLUENCED BY COUNTRY.

Sunday 01 August 2021 - 17:45:46
DavidLuiz91 says :

Thank you for reading the article !!!Tag: Pobierz darmowe country dzwonki

also you have to see first videos of MERLE HAGGARD.

Wednesday 17 November 2021 - 13:17:29

Good country is old country. Can't recommend any new country musicians.