General Discussions / Chit-Chat >> Is anyone here into vinyl??
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 23 February 2021 - 23:04:43

I love my vinyl collection and am just curious if anybody here likes vinyl...Sometimes I love to play vinyl over cds or mp3...got an extensive collection and will be adding more over time...I wonder if any of you guys has a monster vinyl collection of their own..Who prefers vinyl over cds and mp3?? I am most curious...

Sunday 28 February 2021 - 10:11:09
RubyVixen says :
I love my vinyl collection and am just curious if anybody here likes vinyl...Sometimes I love to play vinyl over cds or mp3...got an extensive collection and will be adding more over time...I wonder if any of you guys has a monster vinyl collection of their own..Who prefers vinyl over cds and mp3?? I am most curious...

i only buy vinyl 

Sunday 07 March 2021 - 15:42:12

very cool!! 

Sunday 07 March 2021 - 20:38:30

Pozdrav iz Bosne od vinil kolektora naravno i cd i mp3 al vinil najvise...Spisak mozete vidjeti u rubrici my collection...Orginal  cd i vinili su oznaceni u spisku ikonicom sa sajta tako i rock spirit.

Mladen...

Tuesday 27 April 2021 - 04:34:03

I love vinyl. I still have my collection from when I was a teen. I was so happy when the resurgence began as it gave me a chance to buy albulms I always wanted but couldn't afford back then.

Thursday 01 July 2021 - 06:22:21
I Have Vinyl .... 

Wednesday 15 September 2021 - 20:50:52

A mí también me gusta el vinilo aunque no tengo muchos

Tuesday 21 September 2021 - 12:23:21

I love vinyl. A traditional vinyl record allows you to enjoy the fullness of sound and experience the musical performance to the fullest. Also, for me, the very process of finding the records and watching them spin is the real value ! :)

Wednesday 17 November 2021 - 13:16:35

I really want to start collecting vinyl records. But first I need to get a player.

Monday 26 December 2022 - 12:51:39

Most of my collection is on vinyl and this is my favorite nedia.