Iron Maiden (UK-1) >> Iron Maiden attacked on the last Ozzfest date!!!
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 22 August 2005 - 16:47:36
Iron Maiden has many success during the Ozzfest. That's maybe what didn't please to some famous celebrities, Ozzy & Sharon Osbournes, to tell their names. IM had as an amazing welcome from the audience that they even eclipsed the Black Sabbath's (original line-up version 2005) reformation. The Steve Harris Band which had to play its last show in San Bernardino (California) played a show really chaotic, during which some "saboters" had thrown some bottle caps, ice, eggs and other beer bottles to the musicians. One guy even spitted on Bruce Dickinson's face. The singer was really angry and asked the fans "to break agressors' arm" if they threw again dangerous things on stage.
Sharon "the bitch/witch" Osbourne also took the microphone and thanked IM for their presence on the Ozzfest tour 2005, but insulted Bruce Dickinson telling that he was "a prick slapping the tour". The witch insulted the vocalist during 10 long minutes. Hope that she'll burn in Hell!

More informations :

[URL=http://forum.spirit-of-metal.com/lire_topic-id_topic-2098-page-1f=g136-l-fr.html]Here[/URL]

Friday 16 March 2007 - 22:29:38
I have always hated that b*tch before this incident ever happened.. I don`t know.. her face screams "W*ORE !!! "

I never liked Black Sabbath that much... and especially Ozzy`s voice leaves me cold )  ... Iron Maiden are beyound greater than Black Sabbath (don`t care... my oppinion )
... Dickinson`s voice is incredible... there`s no place for comparisons