Hell >> If I Was God, I Would...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 11:25:10
of course

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 11:44:57

citation :
bloody6strings says : so what , i like the Old stuff

i Hate Metallica,thanx to my boyfrind,considering them to be gods!0 i used to be their fan before St.Anger

if i were GOD the snow would be black&angels would have their Wings just for our pillows

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 11:46:33

citation :
rafflesia says :

citation :

i Hate Metallica,thanx to my boyfrind,considering them to be gods!0 i used to be their fan before St.Anger

if i were GOD the snow would be black&angels would have their Wings just for our pillows

0 0 0

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 11:58:07

citation :
rafflesia says :

citation :

i just like the Old stuff till ...and Justice for all , and the music was really good

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 12:12:17
agree...but not when hearing day after day:"Metallica,Metallica,Metallica,Metallica..."&so on...0

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 12:13:06

citation :
rafflesia says : agree...but not when hearing day after day:"Metallica,Metallica,Metallica,Metallica..."&so on...0

sure that would be sucks

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 12:59:45
I cant stand them, they are too famous to be good now, once a bad gets a certain level of famous and a certain amount of fans, they become arogant, up there own asses and they dont put as much Heart and soul into there songs like they used too. Matellica has seriously sold out these days, it's like AC/DC and FOB and all the other bands that suck up to kerrang and scuzz.

I prefered my underground stuff, as not many people know about them and there is more to the music instead of the money they would be raking in...

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 13:05:00

citation :
Jakratchet says : I cant stand them, they are too famous to be good now, once a bad gets a certain level of famous and a certain amount of fans, they become arogant, up there own asses and they dont put as much Heart and soul into there songs like they used too. Matellica has seriously sold out these days, it's like AC/DC and FOB and all the other bands that suck up to kerrang and scuzz.

I prefered my underground stuff, as not many people know about them and there is more to the music instead of the money they would be raking in...

totally agree , am also looking for underground thrash bands or not famous bands

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 13:09:31
Hey pals , we are really out of topic.

Thursday 09 April 2009 - 13:35:44
If i were GOD, i would make sure that all forum topics where boreders for conversation, and members can ramdomly babble on about a certain sybject for as long as they wish, untill someone but them back on track.

What bliss that would be :P