Hell >> If I Was God, I Would...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Sunday 05 April 2009 - 21:42:10
Hi Again,

If I am GOD, I wake up, I destroy the Earth ( finally ) and I create other thing than the man and the woman on another new planet !!!

good night

Sunday 05 April 2009 - 23:58:43
If i where god... i would make sure kerrang and scuzz never existed. i would make sure commerical metal bands suchas slipknot, Bring Me The Horizon and stuff where destroyed

Monday 06 April 2009 - 08:40:55

citation :
Jakratchet says : If i where god... i would make sure kerrang and scuzz never existed. i would make sure commerical metal bands suchas slipknot, Bring Me The Horizon and stuff where destroyed

then we are at the same side

Monday 06 April 2009 - 11:28:50
i'm on yr side,too.but i'd destroy thrashers besides0 (jokin!)

Monday 06 April 2009 - 11:38:44

citation :
rafflesia says : i'm on yr side,too.but i'd destroy thrashers besides0 (jokin!)

nooooooooooooooooooo

Monday 06 April 2009 - 12:43:49

citation :
rafflesia says : i'm on yr side,too.but i'd destroy thrashers besides0 (jokin!)

I think you would destroy everything that stops you from completing your fantasies 0 0

Monday 06 April 2009 - 14:38:18
If i presumed my role of being "god", after the commercial shit has been whiped clean and the slate is now brand spanking new again. i would Smash this plate.... so it will never have a chance of coming back with vengence.... then i would Slaughter the disney channel.... and everything with it shall Burn, even the little emo/scene kids that think that there band rocks .... but it doesn't try facing up to Carcass or Cannibal Corpse you fucking fags....

Monday 06 April 2009 - 20:05:34
we might have forgotten god's role.it is creating,not destroying0 imagine u 're gonna make a new world...wpt whould it be like?

Monday 06 April 2009 - 23:05:27
Death Metal, GOTH CHICKS, DRUGS, BOOZE, NICOTEEN AND ALL THE MONEY IN THE WORLD.

But... haven't you heard the sating "i brought you into this world, i can easily take you back out"?

maybe GOD hates what he has made, maybe he causes global warming, murderers ETC... metaphorically speaking as the cunt doesn't exist

Wednesday 08 April 2009 - 05:26:11
If I were GOD I would meke Suffer all fucking thiefs, rapists and stupid people.