About Spirit of Metal >> How did you hear about SoM?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Friday 23 January 2009 - 17:02:22

citation :
MenstrualBubbles say : Found on Google while searching for metal discussion forums.

It was one of the few metal forums that the USAF servers here in Iraq accepted instead of blocked here.

Even though it's quiet on here most of the time, I still appreciate finding one of these forums that can be accessed here on these shitty laptops...

Its also nice to know that the user Skinless has quite a common knowledge of bands that I like as well, so Im not alone here listening to my goregrind favorites.

i wont let you alone bro!

Friday 23 January 2009 - 19:58:27

citation :
skinless say :

0  I want to start another band that has atleast 3 members, you want to be in my band? It would have to be next year...
Friday 23 January 2009 - 20:00:48

citation :
MenstrualBubbles say :

citation :
skinless say :

0  I want to start another band that has atleast 3 members, you want to be in my band? It would have to be next year...

thanks man, but sorry noone would like to listen to my music hahahaha

Saturday 24 January 2009 - 04:45:15
you can be the drummer, I will sing Mary Poppins Demon tunes... and we can use a Wii Guitar as our guitarist. :D
Saturday 24 January 2009 - 05:21:30
Hey my 4 year Old cousin has one of those sound guitars,i can be in your band now?

Sunday 25 January 2009 - 02:56:12
Yes. On one condition,

You have to wear a roller disco costume with skates and also be wearing corpse paint.

And the guitar must look like this:

Monday 26 January 2009 - 03:31:04
I found SOM when I was searching the countries of some bands and I got here.

Now, that's a guitar

Monday 26 January 2009 - 14:18:30
Hey man cant you think anything else than sex??  0

Monday 26 January 2009 - 16:02:41

Great guitar!!!!!

Friday 30 January 2009 - 00:34:05
A few days ago I was looking for Orphan Hate lyrics and this page was on Google so I clicked on it and voila!