Hell >> Hell Is...
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 18:45:46
Hell is simply losing one's identity...
I could detail the several ways you can lose it, but I'll do it later (or not), sorry...
But "losing one's identity" only can prefigure the worst things of a human's existence, and we do have to consider that it can happen (and even, in some case... that it Will happen) to everybody...

(I don't talk about getting rid of his former identity, his original gender, to "become" a trans, with the wish to Live better then .
No. I just speak about Negative facts...)

Wednesday 02 April 2008 - 20:40:20
"who am i?wot is me?
 losing my identity...
 i am myself no longer..."
                           (Blaze)0

Saturday 05 April 2008 - 11:41:14

citation :
rafflesia say : "hell is living without yr love..."
                                    (Alice Cooper)0

Saturday 05 April 2008 - 21:42:57
Cooper is forever!0

Tuesday 08 April 2008 - 14:04:22
Hell is knowing everything in life is not worthy of Pain you are going through for people and things not worthy a minute of your time, cause life is too short to spend of such spermers, and still, hell is you can't do anything about it and still are captured in your thoughts about such worthless scumbag, from experience. Love is hell.

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 13:49:58
hell is when all yr feleens have faded away,but u,beeng so tired,is still wearing &changing nameless masks of emothions not to be revealed by people u know

Wednesday 09 April 2008 - 18:38:38
Hell is............ it's depends ,if you lost your candy bar then  its hell to you.lool
or if you afraid of the Dark while you walking at night alone then its hell
or if you were forced to eat something you dont like then its hell to you
hehehehehehe kidding

Thursday 10 April 2008 - 01:07:17

citation :
bloody6strings say : Hell is............ it's depends ,if you lost your candy bar then  its hell to you.lool
or if you afraid of the Dark while you walking at night alone then its hell
or if you were forced to eat something you dont like then its hell to you
hehehehehehe kidding

Im scared of the Dark thats Why i havea spongebob light but he scares me aswell cos he watches me Sleep
Thursday 10 April 2008 - 14:04:36
I love Darkness0

Thursday 10 April 2008 - 14:15:00
hay miss perfect Darkness lover loooool