Battle Beast >> Great record
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 17 May 2011 - 15:36:42
I just heard their record and wow, it is one of the greatest Heavy Metal i have heard in years. It is recomended to fans of almost every metal genre, from classic 80's metal to epic and europower.

Sunday 20 May 2012 - 13:42:21

I agree with you

I didn't know the band before seeing them on stage and I took a big slap in the face

Friday 06 July 2012 - 15:51:16
You were lucky to see them on stage, here in Greece it is difficult to see such (relative new) bands.

Monday 22 July 2013 - 01:31:41
Recently I heard ( and of course bought without second thoughts) their 2nd album called "Battle Beast" and once again all i can say is WOW. Another Masterpiece of Heavy Metal Music. These guys are serious and talented, and they deserve our support.
 The album is great, their style is pure heavy Metal (this time whith more ACCEPT like influences) and the songs are great. No fillers in the album, and there are 14 tracks in it, so that Means a lot. Also their new singer has a tremendous Voice and in the same spirit as their first singer, so they kept their style unchanged. If you liked their first album you'll like this one too.
 I hope someday i will be able to see them live.

Monday 22 July 2013 - 20:30:35
Hy Rocks and Metals.
Jea, the Band ist great but the first singer was better.
She had more Kick in the voice.
Sorry my bad inglish.