Ready... action! >> Favourite TV Series
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Monday 26 July 2010 - 01:15:48

citation :
Demogorefest says : just found out Beavis and Butthead is going to be back on MTV soon they're gonna be making new episodes too, it's been officially confirmed and everything, can't wait for that

COOL!

Monday 26 July 2010 - 18:02:54
heh heh heh heh heh... aheh heh heh heh. yeah... heh heh.. that show rules heh heh

Monday 09 August 2010 - 16:40:13
I'm getting Addicted to Prison Break. I've only seen the first 6 episodes, and i'm really starting to love it.

Thursday 30 September 2010 - 23:13:05
The big Bang theory is my favorite by far

Friday 01 October 2010 - 21:42:56

citation :
kanavarius says : The big Bang theory is my favorite by far

I love that programme! :D

Currently I'm obsessed with Eureka, which you should check out if you haven't seen! It's about a town of geniuses, basically, and is science-based drama. =p Even if you don't know much about science, because I'm not that well versed on it, it's still a brilliant programme. Some of the situations they get into involve breaks in the space-time continuum, entering the fifth dimension, invisible drones, etc. etc.

Saturday 02 October 2010 - 03:51:19

citation :
CreatioExMateria says :

citation :
kanavarius says : The big Bang theory is my favorite by far

I love that programme! :D

Currently I'm obsessed with Eureka, which you should check out if you haven't seen! It's about a town of geniuses, basically, and is science-based drama. =p Even if you don't know much about science, because I'm not that well versed on it, it's still a brilliant programme. Some of the situations they get into involve breaks in the space-time continuum, entering the fifth dimension, invisible drones, etc. etc.

sound cool I'll check it out, thanks for the suggestion

Saturday 02 October 2010 - 03:52:24
Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, every show on Discovery and yes this will be very odd, but, Dragon Ball Z.

Saturday 02 October 2010 - 05:27:48

citation :
Mercenarion says : Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, every show on Discovery and yes this will be very odd, but, Dragon Ball Z.

dragon ball Z is really cool everybody has grown up watching that

Saturday 02 October 2010 - 06:46:15

citation :
kanavarius says :

citation :
Mercenarion says : Big Bang Theory, The Simpsons, every show on Discovery and yes this will be very odd, but, Dragon Ball Z.

Dragon ball Z is really cool everybody has grown up watching that

It was a such a great show because it was violent and completely epic. No show these days can actually have a feeling that it is epic these days.

Saturday 02 October 2010 - 16:24:10

citation :
Mercenarion says :

citation :
kanavarius says :

citation :

Dragon ball Z is really cool everybody has grown up watching that

It was a such a great show because it was violent and completely epic. No show these days can actually have a feeling that it is epic these days.

Yeah, i agree, Dragonball Z is one of the most epic shows i've seen, and i've also grown up watching it.
I think One Piece has comparable epicness with Dragonball Z