Ready... action! >> Favourite Horror and/or Splatter movies?
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 30 May 2009 - 02:08:54
Personally, I like Hellraiser, Bride of Re-Animator, Cube, Jigoku, Hostel, Saw, Cabin FEVER, Alien (I'd like to have one as a pet ), Khon Len Khong (Art of The Devil), and more.

Saturday 30 May 2009 - 13:33:13
Edited as of June 1, 2009

Personally, I like Japanese horror movies rather than American movies...coz Japanese have this eyes that is round and cute when they are shocked! lol...anyways, here are some of my favorites horror movies

Ju-on Grudge 2, Ring 0-1-2-3-4, Hostel, and other Asian Horror movies 0

Saturday 30 May 2009 - 14:33:02
well.. i like movies like SAW, Hellraiser, all those Zombie movies and the good trashy splatter movies like Braindead or Premutos!

Tuesday 02 June 2009 - 05:05:40
Hehe. Actually, you seem to like Premutos a lot.

Hum, Zombie movies... I like some of them, but only the ones that make me feel really uncomfortable. The rest I watch for fun, but I don't remember about them some days after. For example, it's entertaining to watch George Romero's Dawn of the Dead, but Zack Snyder's version really makes me grip the seat of the chair. What could be more panicking than a zombie running after you at full speed?  You almost have no chance! If the second Resident Evil game had zombies like this, we couldn't even make it to the first save point. Hurray for athletic zombies, ahaha.

Tuesday 02 June 2009 - 09:55:34
Hellraiser and Cabal, thank you Clive
Re-Animator and From Beyond, thank you Howard
Braindead and Bad Taste, thank you Peter

and then...
Anthropophagous, Street Trash, REC, The Grudge, Ring (Japanese versions only), The Thing, Poultrygeist! Night Of The Chicken Dead, 30 Days Of Night, The Devil's Rejects, 28 Days Later, and on and on and on...

Tuesday 02 June 2009 - 18:52:46

citation :
GandhiEgo says : Hellraiser and Cabal, thank you Clive
Re-Animator and From Beyond, thank you Howard
Braindead and Bad Taste, thank you Peter

and then...
Anthropophagous, Street Trash, REC, The Grudge, Ring (Japanese versions only), The Thing, Poultrygeist! Night Of The Chicken Dead, 30 Days Of Night, The Devil's Rejects, 28 Days Later, and on and on and on...

You really have a great taste in movies man
damn.. i never heard about this movie but it seems a killer: lmao!!!!

Poultrygeist! - Night Of The Chicken Dead

(click the picture for the trailer if you dont know this movie)

Tuesday 02 June 2009 - 20:17:59
Thanks man,

If you like(d) Poultrygeist! check Out Night Of The Hell Hamsters

But you know how this works, right? You must watch something like 20 of them to pick one good movie. If not more. Yes, I wasted some valuable time here.

Tuesday 02 June 2009 - 23:55:13
dracula(copola)
saw
hostel
and other japanese movies...

Tuesday 02 June 2009 - 23:57:42
Sadly most of them just make me laugh. They're not in any way scary. So if anyone can recommend ones that are terrifying, je suis tout oreilles!

Wednesday 03 June 2009 - 00:21:34
Terrifying, eh?

You should try: Men Behind The Sun

I bet you won't thank me.