Musicians >> Favorite Vocalists
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Tuesday 07 June 2011 - 05:24:02
I'm pretty sure it's all Dave, but i might be wrong... they might go back and forth from time to time.

Wednesday 08 June 2011 - 05:56:15
No. 1.-Mikael Akerfeldt for growls. Who can out perform his deep coherent growls, and his brilliant clean vocals?

-Layne Staley-Alice in Chains
-Clint Boge-The Butterfly Effect
-James Hetfield
-Thomas Lindberg-At The Gates
-Ed Butcher-IKTPQ
-Brendan Small-Dethklok
-Jon Nödtveidt-Dissection
-Burton C. Bell-Fear Factory
-Ivan Moody -Five Finger Death Punch
-Joseph Duplantier-Gojira
-Nikola Sarcevic-Millencolin
-Paul Kuhr-Novembers Doom
-Serj Tankian-SOAD
-Petri Lindroos-(ex Norther)now Ensiferum
-Christian Älvestam-(ex Scar Symmetry)
Friday 10 June 2011 - 03:47:40

citation :
ryan5 says :

-Brendan Small-Dethklok

ehhhh....ew.

Saturday 11 June 2011 - 18:02:04

citation :
Enigmatick says :

citation :
ryan5 says :

-Brendan Small-Dethklok

ehhhh....ew.

omg is that serious? FFDP isn't crap but there are vocalists that are lots better even in that genre. And Goijira sucks imo

Sunday 12 June 2011 - 03:49:39

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
Enigmatick says :

citation :
ryan5 says :

-Brendan Small-Dethklok

ehhhh....ew.

omg is that serious? FFDP isn't crap but there are vocalists that are lots better even in that genre. [B]And Goijira sucks imo[/B]

BLASPHEMY!!

Sunday 12 June 2011 - 14:11:16
Lol, sorry that I dont Hate a mainstream and sorry that I cant get into Goijira

Sunday 12 June 2011 - 15:30:57

citation :
Panzerjager says : Lol, sorry that I dont Hate a mainstream and sorry that I cant get into Goijira

What Can i say, Moody sings with emotion that's why i like his vocals. And ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!
Gojira Kick arse. Have you heard From Mars To Sirius? Get that mother-fucking album. . . NOW!
Sunday 12 June 2011 - 16:04:39

citation :
ryan5 says :

citation :
Panzerjager says : Lol, sorry that I dont Hate a mainstream and sorry that I cant get into Goijira

What Can i say, Moody sings with emotion that's why i like his vocals. And ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!
Gojira Kick arse. Have you heard From Mars To Sirius? Get that mother-fucking album. . . NOW!

Musically is from mars to Sirius good, but i have problems with the vocals. Perhaps if i give them a second try... Im used to alot of dm and bm but those vocals didnt please me. Lets see what happens after thi listen

Sunday 12 June 2011 - 18:29:43

citation :
Nah! I wasn't talking about FFDP because they actually do suck. Gojira, on the other hand.

Tuesday 14 June 2011 - 11:03:12

citation :
Panzerjager says :

citation :
ryan5 says :

citation :

Musically is from mars to Sirius good, but i have problems with the vocals. Perhaps if i give them a second try... Im used to alot of dm and bm but those vocals didnt please me. Lets see what happens after thi listen

I just grab the lyrics if i cant understand a band. (which is 70-80% of the time). Gojira's lyrics are pretty good, and Abstract like most musician's. I like the Particularly like the part in Flying Whales were Duplantier says "The SinKing ship of man". From mars to Sirius is just a superb album full stop. Get their lyrics and listen to the songs. Trust me, its beneficial. And hey, maybe you might even like them. . .

Spirit of Metal Webzine 2003-2024
site developed and maintained by Spirit of Metal Team