Ready... action! >> Favorite Comedians
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 04:20:54
List your favorite comedians alive or dead and post videos and crap too of you wanna.
Katt Williams
Jim Gaffigan
Orny Adams (I think that's his name, not sure)
Gilbert Godfrey
Patrice O 'Neal
Greg Giraldo ( R.I.P.)
Ron White
I left a bunch out I'm sure, I'll post stuff up later.
Also feel free to express your dislike for any comedians also, I for one am kinda Sick of that Jeff Dunham guy

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 05:39:59
Jim Jefferies

Ross Noble

Lee Evans

Ricky Gervais

Jimmy Carr

Peter Kay

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 07:05:19

This guy rules all he does it talk about food but he's hilarious

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 15:11:58
Well, I'm not very familiar with american comedians (besides of Dave Chappelle), and the ones from my country aren't that good.
I only watch german tv, so I know more german comedians
Some of my favorites are:
Oliver Kalkofe
Mario Barth
Otto Walkes
Oliver Riedell
Serda Sumuci
Atze Schruder
Carolin Kebekus
Kaya Yanar
I don't think that anyone here knows them.
There are also some british comedians I like, like Matt Lucas and David Walliams, these two guys are true genius.

Demogorefest, you posted a Hypocrisy video

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 21:16:52

citation :
psycho_metal says : Well, I'm not very familiar with american comedians (besides of Dave Chappelle), and the ones from my country aren't that good.
I only watch german tv, so I know more german comedians
Some of my favorites are:
Oliver Kalkofe
Mario Barth
Otto Walkes
Oliver Riedell
Serda Sumuci
Atze Schruder
Carolin Kebekus
Kaya Yanar
I don't think that anyone here knows them.
There are also some british comedians I like, like Matt Lucas and David Walliams, these two guys are true genius.

Demogorefest, you posted a Hypocrisy video

Oh shit, I didn't notice that until now crap... I gotta go find that comedian guy again. That's why I shouldn't post things when I'm under the influence

Saturday 11 December 2010 - 22:28:50
Imma go ahead and recommend Steve Hughes to you all. Why? Cause he used to be the drummer for Nazxul, which pretty much Means he's the most metal comedian you'll ever meet.

Pretty damn funny too.

Sunday 12 December 2010 - 06:18:11
damn, i never heard of that guy, thats awesome, the only other metal comedian i've heard of is Brian Posehn

this guy's probly my favorite comedian
"Young man, you're not having cake for breakfast... you're having FRIED cake with Syrup on it"0

Wednesday 15 December 2010 - 23:18:59

citation :
Enigmatick says : Imma go ahead and recommend Steve Hughes to you all. Why? Cause he used to be the drummer for Nazxul, which pretty much Means he's the most metal comedian you'll ever meet.

Pretty damn funny too.

Holy shit, he's right. Being gay is the most manly thing ever.

Thursday 16 December 2010 - 00:20:43
George Carlin (RIP)

Howie Miller

these are few of mine

Tuesday 28 June 2011 - 20:16:10
sorry I had to edit because in English : comedians ---> in French : comédiens ! It's nearly the same word but not the same definition ! I made a error of translation ! I only know French people and I can't send a video 'cos you won't understand . Really sorry . But if you want I'll do it !

French :
Michel Galabru
Louis de Funes
Jacqueline Maillan
Pierre-François Martin-Laval (or PEF for french)
Les Inconnus (trio)
Bourvil
Coluche

English :
Rowan Atkinson (in Blackadder he's marvellous !)