Artworks >> Drawings & Paintings
Share to Facebook Share to Myspace Share to Twitter Stumble It Email This More...

Saturday 18 July 2009 - 15:14:08
yur middle photo reminds me of a bands artwork that I have on my hard drive, except its three of them that look like that, with no arms, and theres a long stick imapled into their chests as they walk through a misty ground. Its quite interesting.

Saturday 15 August 2009 - 12:30:51

citation :
rafflesia says : 0 Ok:

but i want to see others' paintings etc,especially Earine's ,i really love their works0

You're really great. You should open a DA account!

Tuesday 18 August 2009 - 23:42:13
thanx0
maybe,i'll think of it

Friday 13 November 2009 - 22:26:10
  •  here they are......   my fuckin' paintings.........    

Saturday 14 November 2009 - 00:53:41
deathey

awesome, loove yer style........ :*

Saturday 14 November 2009 - 02:48:25
i think the first has a real special style!

Monday 29 March 2010 - 00:46:15
 Something from me since I started replying to a question of the same sort on another part of the forum:

Tuesday 30 March 2010 - 15:21:59

citation :
darknessguide says :  Something from me since I started replying to a question of the same sort on another part of the forum:

This is fucking awesome! Looks like it took lots of consumed time out of you to do this piece. A very interesting image, love it 0
Tuesday 30 March 2010 - 16:01:00

citation :
darknessguide says :  Something from me since I started replying to a question of the same sort on another part of the forum:

hey!! thats a really great artwork! i would like to know if this painting has a title.

Thursday 01 April 2010 - 14:53:20
^ No, actually... it's from a kind of dendroid series that I'm working on, though most of them are still not finished. If you can think of a proper title, you're free to name it, I'm busy with the rest!

MenstrualBubbles - not that long... One day for perfecting my sketch and for scratching the image on a plate with a painting point and one more to get the final result. The rest is a lot of ink and linoleum as a basis, so it's a linocut piece. I still love the oldschool techniques, they give some charming expression to almost everything.